Congrats

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Congrats

You guys dominated us in every way start to finish. You guys have a great team. I think you will be a very tough out in the tournament . Represent the Valley well. I know you will.

not much else to say. good luck and I hope you guys get a good seed and good location.

Hope ya'll get in too.
    Its a good landing if you can walk away, its a great landing if the plane can be reused the next day.

Comment

Originally posted by Ghost of Rick Lamb View Post
      You guys dominated us in every way start to finish. You guys have a great team. I think you will be a very tough out in the tournament . Represent the Valley well. I know you will.

not much else to say. good luck and I hope you guys get a good seed and good location.
      Will be a shame if you don't get in. To dominate the others as you did and an RPI as low as you have SHOULD be good enough. We will see.

Comment

Attached Files
        I have come here to chew bubblegum and kickass ... and I'm all out of bubblegum.

Comment

http://www.scout.com/college/kansas/...p?s=172&page=6 I Don't believe it. Getting a lot of love on the Phog
          I have come here to chew bubblegum and kickass ... and I'm all out of bubblegum.

Comment

A lot off bed wetting on the Phog board as they are all scared to death of us being the 8 seed in their bracket.
            For thinking they are so far superior to WSU, they sure don't sound too confident.
            On another note: Turning point to this season was LS learning the TS cross-over dribble, which I invented back in the early 70's. You're welcome.
            I invented the cross-over dribble in the early 70's

Comment

Working...
            X