Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by WuShock16 View Post
    Up 8 at half.

20 minutes from telling Jerry Palm to STFU about bubble talk.
    He will move us to the last four in and give us a 12 seed if we secure the auto bid

Comment

• Defense will win this game. Thats the key.

But we need to penetrate that zone.
      "When life hands you lemons, make lemonade." Better have some sugar and water too, or else your lemonade will suck!

Comment

• I'll say it ad nauseam, 3G is still the best and most honest 30 second tv interview on the planet

Comment

• Jerry Palm at the half?

I'm turning it to gymnastics for 15 minutes.
          Deuces Valley.
          ... No really, deuces.

- a smart man

Comment

• I would like the game called tighter

Comment

• Originally posted by shock-it-to-me View Post
              Why in the world do we go to a two man game with reeves and Nurger at the end????
              I was scratching my head too. CF and LS in the game... hello.

Comment

• Illinois State is getting away with murder down low. Pathetic that the officials are swallowing their whistles for that ****.
                Deuces Valley.
                ... No really, deuces.

- a smart man

Comment

• Not even a fun commercial campaign with FVV, Baker and Wessel can make me want Carlos O'Kellys if they aren't going to start serving good food :)

Comment

• Just keep playing tough defense and rebounding. Pound it inside
                    a little more. AR with a nice assist but would like to have seen
                    him attack the middle at the end. MM attack the rim please. They
                    will foul you or you will score !

Comment

• Originally posted by SHOCKvalue View Post
                      I was scratching my head too. CF and LS in the game... hello.
                      Decoy probably
                      I just want to stand on land...

@rjl:
                      If I had a gun with two bullets and was in a room with Hitler, Bin Laden, and a Creighton fan, I think I'd shoot the Creighton fan twice.

Comment

• Please, Seth Davis be our knight in shining armor and tell slurry McPalmface to stfu. Please.

Comment

• How many Shockers who touch the ball under our basket does it take to score?

And it's happening every game.

Comment

• Solid half, obviously Shox can step it up even more. Jump all over them to start the second half and leave no doubt.

Comment

• Still crying inside over that last play

Comment

• Shocks lead by 8. They can't stop Shaq as long as we don't try to force feed it to him. Nice shooting by CF. It helped the birds when Shaq and MM got 2 fouls. That last play confused me but all and all we are hanging tough. The birds only go 7--maybe 8 deep so let's get them in some deep foul trouble. Our bench usually scores more than so far today so I hope that picks up. The battle continues and we need to pull this out and win and we will.
                                Shocker basketball will forever be my favorite team in all of sports.

Comment

Working...
                                X