WSU Versus Missouri State Predictions and Pregame Discussions

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• WSU Versus Missouri State Predictions and Pregame Discussions

Here's the deal. The scoop goes as follows. 'No Lions no Panthers but Bears 70-- Nothreepeat Panthers 64.' After the Shocks gave the Braves the business tonight, now it is time for the ole Shock 2-step as we Dance with the Bears and then Bye-Bye Birdeees. The Semi game that has haunted us before will result in 29 Shocker wins and then 30 wins before we leave the Lew. Miller, Church and Johnson will be on our beloved Shocks radar. These 3 players are good but the Shockers will defend as though their hair is on fire and hit shots better than today. 11 Shockers will be in the rotation with Shaq, Shamet, and Conner leading the way for the win. Winning is fun as we win by 16.

Shockers Time Yes---81

Miller Time Not------65
    Shocker basketball will forever be my favorite team in all of sports.

Marshall is pissed. Our players are pissed. I'm pissed.

#PlayPissed

Shockers - 101
    Bares - 45

Comment

Minutes for MSU players:

Miller - 39
      Johnson - 35
      Church - 29
      Dixon - 28
      Kendrix - 21
      Kreklow - 19
      Rhodes - 15
      Ruder - 4

Minutes for Wichita State:
      McDuffie - 24
      Kelly - 24
      Frankamp - 20
      Shamet - 19
      Brown - 18
      Morris - 14
      Willis - 14
      Simon - 13
      Nurger - 11
      Smith - 9
      Keyser - 9
      Reaves - 9
      Hamilton - 8
      Bush - 8
      "Cotton scared me - I left him alone." - B4MSU (Bear Nation poster) in reference to heckling players

Comment

81-55 Shox
        The Assman

Comment

How many minutes do JR and the boys get in this one? I think that is the real question.

Comment

What??? We're not playing a 11:00 tip off??? Elgin...how dare you!!!

Seen these guys twice the last couple weeks. They've seen us the last couple weeks. They know us. They know us good....

Shocks - 84
            Bears - 76
            FINAL FOURS:
            1965, 2013

NCAA Tournament:
            1964, 1965, 1976, 1981, 1985, 1987, 1988, 2006, 2012, 2013, 2014, 2015, 2016, 2017, 2018, 2021

NIT Champs - 1 (2011)

AP Poll History of Wichita St:
            Number of Times Ranked: 157
            Number of Times Ranked #1: 1
            Number of Times Top 5: 32 (Most Recent - 2017)
            Number of Times Top 10: 73 (Most Recent - 2013, 2014, 2015, 2017)

Highest Recent AP Ranking:
            #3 - Dec. 2017
            #2 ~ March 2014

Highest Recent Coaches Poll Ranking:
            #2 ~ March 2014
            Finished 2013 Season #4

Comment

Originally posted by AZ Shocker View Post
              What??? We're not playing a 11:00 tip off??? Elgin...how dare you!!!

Seen these guys twice the last couple weeks. They've seen us the last couple weeks. They know us. They know us good....

Shocks - 84
              Bears - 76
              Greetings AZ Shocker. Go Shockers.cCom has our today game versus the Bears at 5-p.m. and I see it on Cox on Channel 260----CBS Sports Channel--5-p.m. We got yourn back AZ and the Shocks will give it all today to win. Then, onto Sunday, Sunday, Sunday vs. SIU or the birds. I know from what you said you understand that and I liked our bracket all along too.

So many moons ago we were talking and dreaming about Shocker basketball reaching the heights we experience now. I even had a KU fan tell me this week that he hopes they don't have to play us at the Dance. Right now, we just want to get there. We have a Squad that can hold its own. Most of our tough losses came early on when the Shocks were in a growth spurt with so many new and young players trying to find our chemistry after losing 2 guards that now play in the NBA and 3 other solid Seniors. We reload and then we develop. It takes time.
              Last edited by forevershockerfan; March 4, 2017, 07:29 AM.

Comment

What am I going to do until 5. Sigh.

Comment

Originally posted by ShoxRoxMySox View Post
                  What am I going to do until 5. Sigh.
                  Watch our 41 point surpass verus the redbirds recently. It's fun.

Comment

Comment

Wasn't sure who I wanted. MSU had the athletes, UNI had the experience. MSU it is. It won't be any closer than the first two. Git er done.
                      Where oh where is our T. Boone Pickens.

Comment

a semifinal game this year against uni would have been a guaranteed +30 point beat down for them. guaranteed.

msu i'm not so sure about.
                        Last edited by another shocker; March 4, 2017, 08:31 PM.

Comment

We got next
                          For some the glass is half full and for others half empty. My glass is out of ice.
                          - said no one ever...

Comment

CBSSN? Any live feed for this game? I thought MVC was televising these somewhere.

Comment

Originally posted by shocksrbest View Post
                              CBSSN? Any live feed for this game? I thought MVC was televising these somewhere.
                              I get so tired of the way tv is now. I can't actually watch this game even though I have cable because somehow they managed to put his round on cbssports. Every round is on a different channel.

It seems like the only way you can be a sports fan anymore is to pay $200 a month to subscribe to literally everything humanly imaginable.

Comment

Working...
                              X