#25 Wichita State vs Missouri State Official Game Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Aargh View Post
    It is pronounced MeatGuard, but the first name is AsBurn.
    I think it is pronounced Azburn Meetguard.

Comment

• Nice, gritty win today. Let the Bears keep it close at the end of the first half and beginning of the second but then steadily pulled away. Another 19 point win...on the road. The only thing that would make my day better is if the Birds lay an egg in Cedar Falls.

Comment

• So no online radio on Championship Saturday?

Awesome.
        Deuces Valley.
        ... No really, deuces.

- a smart man

Comment

• well if they can't get Ron Baker right....
          For some the glass is half full and for others half empty. My glass is out of ice.
          - said no one ever...

Comment

• Originally posted by jdshock View Post
            Whoever had the Eric Hamilton #theprocess poster, I salute your perseverance.
            Someone please find this screen grab. Anyone remember around what time it was shown? (assuming you saw it on TV and not in person)

Seriously, one of the funniest posters of all time.
            "In God we trust, all others must bring data." - W. Edwards Deming

Comment

• Pretty solid game by Smith too. If he's hitting with confidence, it's just one more you have to guard.

Comment

• Originally posted by ShockerFever View Post
                So no online radio on Championship Saturday?

Awesome.
                I had to go through Goshockers.com

Tunein was not working for me
                "When life hands you lemons, make lemonade." Better have some sugar and water too, or else your lemonade will suck!

Comment

• Originally posted by Bluzrover View Post
                  Nice, gritty win today. Let the Bears keep it close at the end of the first half and beginning of the second but then steadily pulled away. Another 19 point win...on the road. The only thing that would make my day better is if the Birds lay an egg in Cedar Falls.
                  They will. I'm predicting it.

Hopefully we can watch, but this Navy/Bucknell game might last the rest of the day the way it's going.

Comment

• Originally posted by Kel Varnsen View Post
                    Someone please find this screen grab. Anyone remember around what time it was shown? (assuming you saw it on TV and not in person)

Seriously, one of the funniest posters of all time.
                    During the official review at 0:49 second half.

Comment

• Morris had only 5 rebounds today, BUT 20 points on 8-11 FG, 4-4 FT, 3 assists, 1 steal, 1 block, 0 TO, and 0 fouls.

Comment

• BTW, Congratulation Shocks! Kind of a decent rebuilding year.

Shocks go through another meat-grinder of a season in which they have done most of the meat-grinding.

Comment

• Originally posted by ShockerPrez View Post
                          About time for Slomo to start connecting on everything from here on out.
                          FIFY :poster_wsu:

Comment

• Originally posted by ShockerFever View Post
                            So no online radio on Championship Saturday?

Awesome.
                            Audio on GoShockers.com
                            Basketball Season Tix since '77-78 . . . . . . Baseball Season Tix since '88

Comment

• Originally posted by Stickboy46 View Post
                              Pretty solid game by Smith too. If he's hitting with confidence, it's just one more you have to guard.
                              Those were big shots at critical times. I am happy for Daishon.
                              Where oh where is our T. Boone Pickens.

Comment

• Shaq Morris can be a spokesman for this program 100% of the time. What an insightful, respectful and articulate young man.
                                Basketball Season Tix since '77-78 . . . . . . Baseball Season Tix since '88

Comment

Working...
                                X