Lansing, Lusk, Hinson and Simmons

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Lansing, Lusk, Hinson and Simmons

What do they all have in common....the fans of those schools are calling for their heads. There may be a lot of turnover but then again depending on what kind of money those schools can come up with to buy out their contracts there may not be any change.

At least the fans are not happy with sub mediocrity...

There's a start.
    "When life hands you lemons, make lemonade." Better have some sugar and water too, or else your lemonade will suck!

Comment

I'll put the O/U on how many of those 4 are gone at season's end at 0.5

Comment

Originally posted by Cdizzle View Post
        I will take the under.

Comment

Gun to the head...only one....Barry....but I don't know if that is remotely true

Comment

That's really tough. I think if you set it out another year, I take the over.

Comment

and Bruce Weber?

Comment

Originally posted by pinstripers View Post
                and Bruce Weber?
                Probably meant for Valley coaches, but I'll bite...has to either:
                * make semis of BIG 12 tourney, OR win 2 of last three...or hope KSU is cheap....

Comment

KState blew it by not getting Underwood.

Comment

K-State fans are going to be pissed about Underwood for a very long time, and rightfully so.

Comment

and Bruce Weber?
                      To soon to tell. Will depend on how K-State finishes off the season.

Comment

Marty was extended recently so he's probably safe.

I thought Barry was fairly safe until yesterday. Lashing out at the fans is not good and he might have hastened his demise.

I doubt MSU can afford to buy out Lusk, on the other hand can they afford not to?
                        Its a good landing if you can walk away, its a great landing if the plane can be reused the next day.

Comment

and Bruce Weber?
                          I think he gets another year. His team is fairly young. Next year is make or break for him IMO.
                          Its a good landing if you can walk away, its a great landing if the plane can be reused the next day.

Comment

Originally posted by WheatShock View Post
                            I doubt MSU can afford to buy out Lusk, on the other hand can they afford not to?
                            I thing Lusk would be the most likely to go. Your point is right on. Can MSU afford not to replace him? I suppose it all boils down to whether the can raise the buyout privately.

Comment

I was pondering this morning about who would be our competition for next season and the prospects don't look very good.... The valley may be even worse next season. I don't see a single team stepping forward like ISUr this year.

Comment

Working...
                              X