Springfield Roll Call

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Springfield Roll Call

I'll be there in whatever section is behind the Shocker bench.
    Its a good landing if you can walk away, its a great landing if the plane can be reused the next day.

Yes.

Looking for ticket advice if anyone has been before.

Comment

Me plus 5 others. Section D row 11
      Follow me on twitter: https://twitter.com/Shox_KCfan

Comment

5 of us going!

Comment

5 of us , sec D 2 in row 9 ,, 3 in row 10
          From the road I listen (Tune In radio) at home I watch ( season Ticks )

Comment

4 in our group. If you spend $50 at Price Cutter, local grocery store, then you get 4 free tickets.

Comment

4 of us in our group. In the section behind the bench. And I will not wear a possum t shirt because if may be some bears mama.

Comment

3 of us going. Where is everyone going to watch the Redturds game after?

Comment

Originally posted by shocks02 View Post
                  3 of us going. Where is everyone going to watch the Redturds game after?
                  I had planned to head on down the road as I need to be in Tucson by Sunday night, but I could be persuaded to stay and watch.
                  Its a good landing if you can walk away, its a great landing if the plane can be reused the next day.

Comment

There is a house converted to a bar called Ebbits Field. 1027 E Walnut. Just a few blocks from JQH Walnut is north of the arena 3 blocks and then east half a block. This may be overwhelmed with disgruntled MoState fans

Comment

I'll be in attendance.

Comment

Me and the wife. Not sure where we are sitting, but lower bowl, so should be by a bunch of Shocker fans.
                        Livin the dream

Comment

4 of us in section E row 7. Really wish the game was later in the day - going to make for an early AM drive there - but glad to be able to make it in any case.

Assuming we take care of business... anyone know the protocol for net cutting a) on the road, and b) when 1st place may be a tie (and we won't know whether a tie or not until well after our game ends).

Also, we have made the trip he last few years and have yet to find much that strikes our fancy to do in Springfield other than the game. Suggestions?

Comment

6 in sec E Row 10

Comment

Bringing 3 friends from Branson (all Shocker converts), my son in law, and my 4 year old grand daughter (it will be her first Shocker game) and my Mo-self. Can't wait.

I'll post some eating choices tomorrow.

Comment

Working...
                              X