About our new "look"

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Awesome Sauce Malone
    Unfortunately I dont think our "friends" in Carbondale have been quick enough to take advantage of said prank.

I mean we are already over here predicting final 4's for them. The least they can do is still predict our doom and gloom

/me - plays banjo
    Ok, Royal, the jokes over!!! Everyone else my not know it was you, but I do... :D

How long have you and the SIU mods been planning this?

Comment

Originally posted by martymoose
      Unfortunately I dont think our "friends" in Carbondale have been quick enough to take advantage of said prank.

I mean we are already over here predicting final 4's for them. The least they can do is still predict our doom and gloom

/me - plays banjo
      Ok, Royal, the jokes over!!! Everyone else my not know it was you, but I do... :D

I would tend to believe you.. but the BJ thing that's now going when you enter the site makes it seem less and less likely that it was the mods. Unless they're cleverly trying to blame it on the BJ's..

Either way.. still funny as hell! Even if this look kills me.
      Deuces Valley.
      ... No really, deuces.

- a smart man

Comment

Originally posted by martymoose

/me - plays banjo

As soon as we get our stories straight so that the CU fans don't think one of their own pulled this off! I fear we are never going to hear the end of this.

I went over to the CU board to see if anyone was taking credit for it and there's nothing. I find that particularly odd.

Comment

Originally posted by RoyalShock
          As soon as we get our stories straight so that the CU fans don't think one of their own pulled this off! I fear we are never going to hear the end of this.

I went over to the CU board to see if anyone was taking credit for it and there's nothing. I find that particularly odd.
          You're not fooling anyone, you know.

:clap: :wsu_posters: :yahoo: :clap:

Comment

Well you guys should at least take this opportunity to check out the greatest thread ever on Salukitalk errrr well it seems now shockernet

Bikini thread

It is all in link form so it's somewhat work safe :good:

Comment

Originally posted by HockeyShock

You're not fooling anyone, you know.

:clap: :wsu_posters: :yahoo: :clap:
              Yes he is...pretty much everyone is fooled... It's pretty funny!

I checked over on salukitalk and only a couple of posters have figured it out. Everyone's blaming the BJ's! :yahoo:

Comment

Originally posted by barkeep1967
                Well you guys should at least take this opportunity to check out the greatest thread ever on Salukitalk errrr well it seems now shockernet

Bikini thread

It is all in link form so it's somewhat work safe :good:
                When we lose one of our 42-41 thrillers the bikini thread gets plenty of action.

Comment

206 pages?!?! That's impressive!!!
                  Infinity Art Glass - Fantastic local artist and Shocker fan
                  RIP Guy Always A Shocker
                  Carpenter Place - A blessing to many young girls/women
                  ICT S.O.S - Great local cause fighting against human trafficking
                  Wartick Insurance Agency - Saved me money with more coverage.
                  Save Shocker Sports - A rallying cry

Comment

I could start one of those here but I find it best to leave it alone.

My taste in women >>>>>

Comment

I check back and everything's back to normal, WTH?

We couldn't have some fun for a full day?
                      "Don't measure yourself by what you have accomplished, but by what you should accomplish with your ability."
                      -John Wooden

Comment

Looks like I missed out on all the fun.

Royal, are the passwords for the site stored in md5 hashes? Are they stored where there is FTP access?

Normally I don't use the same password, especially on phpBB sites, but I was lazy and did it here. I want to know if I should be changing my password, etc.

Or was this all one big prank by one funny admin?

Comment

Originally posted by Rosewood
                          Looks like I missed out on all the fun.

Royal, are the passwords for the site stored in md5 hashes? Are they stored where there is FTP access?

Normally I don't use the same password, especially on phpBB sites, but I was lazy and did it here. I want to know if I should be changing my password, etc.

Or was this all one big prank by one funny admin?
                          April Fool's prank by the admins.

The truth will set you free. But first, it will piss you off.

Comment

Working...
                          X