No announcement yet.

Who is Shocker MVP?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I selected RK. It may seem crazy, but when ZB and RK play to their roles (Defense, Rebounding, Spacing, Ball Movement, Hustle Plays) WSU is excellent. Their scoring comes in those games as well.

RK has done that more often than ZB so I chose him.

Comment

Originally posted by proshox View Post
      I selected RK. It may seem crazy, but when ZB and RK play to their roles (Defense, Rebounding, Spacing, Ball Movement, Hustle Plays) WSU is excellent. Their scoring comes in those games as well.

RK has done that more often than ZB so I chose him.
      One thing that has really impressed me about Kelly is how much he talks on the floor. When I rewatched the game, I consistently heard him calling out rebounds and defense matchups. He's become a floor leader. Consistently heard "Darral thats yours", "That's all Markis" etc etc when multiple shockers were trying to get a rebound.

Comment

I love Kelly. Of course, y'all knew that, didn't you?

I tell you, who else I love. I love Rauno. Try to imagine what the team would be like without him. His left handed hook is really astonishing. I wonder what his make rate is. My guess is 70%. Have I run off the tracks...again.

We really have a nice team. I would like to play OSU again.

At the Dance, none of the top seeds will want to play the Shocks.

rdr
        "Prediction is very difficult, especially if it is about the future."

--Niels Bohr

Comment

McDuffie period. If you look at the raw numbers he not only leads the team but leads the MVC in efficiency. Shamet is turning into a leader for sure. But Mcduffie has more minutes on the floor recenty for one reason only, he plays harder than anyone all the time and 3G recognizes and rewards that with minutes. His fast breaks are borderline slap stick comedy but I guarantee he is coached to take the chance to improve his skills.
          Last edited by lmor1971; February 20, 2017, 04:12 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by lmor1971 View Post
            McDuffie period. If you look at the raw numbers he not only leads the team but leads the MVC in efficiency. Shamet is turning into a leader for sure. But Mcduffie has more minutes on the floor recenty for one reason only, he plays harder than anyone all the time and 3G recognizes and rewards that with minutes. His fast breaks are borderline slap stick comedy but I guarantee he is coached to take the chance to improve his skills.
            McDuffie doesn't actually have more minutes that Shamet recently. It's pretty close, but Shamet is leading in MVC play. Efficiency and defense are good arguments for McDuffie...also rebounding. Assists and A:TO is a good argument for Landry. Also, his percentages are nuts. Landry is leading the team in FG% from the PG position.
            Livin the dream

Comment

Originally posted by wufan View Post
              McDuffie doesn't actually have more minutes that Shamet recently. It's pretty close, but Shamet is leading in MVC play. Efficiency and defense are good arguments for McDuffie...also rebounding. Assists and A:TO is a good argument for Landry. Also, his percentages are nuts. Landry is leading the team in FG% from the PG position.
              Just from the memory of an old man, but McDuffie's poor offensive games in conference were games in which he and 14 rebounds in one and 8 assists in the other. How many stud sophomores let the game come to them the way Markis has. Last gamne Conner was 1-7 shooting, but had five assists (all in the first half). Instead of saying he struggled, he got his 10-15 points in another way, without throwing up a bunch of clunkers that would impact the team negatively.
              "I not sure that I've ever been around a more competitive player or young man than Fred VanVleet. I like to win more than 99.9% of the people in this world, but he may top me." -- Gregg Marshall 12/23/13 :peaceful:
              ---------------------------------------
              Remember when Nancy Pelosi said about Obamacare:
              "We have to pass it, to find out what's in it".

A physician called into a radio show and said:
              "That's the definition of a stool sample."

Comment

Originally posted by wufan View Post
                Can we also include how many times they loose balance and fall to the ground.. Love McDuffie but the clear winner in that category...LOL

Comment

I picked JR Simon because this team doesn't have just one MVP. It's different every game and they all work well together.

Call it the Green Party vote.

Comment

Originally posted by im4wsu View Post
                    Just from the memory of an old man, but McDuffie's poor offensive games in conference were games in which he and 14 rebounds in one and 8 assists in the other. How many stud sophomores let the game come to them the way Markis has. Last gamne Conner was 1-7 shooting, but had five assists (all in the first half). Instead of saying he struggled, he got his 10-15 points in another way, without throwing up a bunch of clunkers that would impact the team negatively.
                    Totally agree. It supports what I said.
                    Livin the dream

Comment

Working...
                    X