Who is Shocker MVP?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Who is Shocker MVP?

Excluding the coaching staff, who is your Shocker MVP for the year?
    Rashard Kelly
    2.53%
    Zach Brown
    1.27%
    Daishon Smith
    0.00%
    C.J. Keyser
    0.00%
    Brett Barney
    0.00%
    Zach Bush
    0.00%
    Kaelen Malone
    0.00%
    Landry Shamet
    77.22%
    Austin Reaves
    0.00%
    John Robert Simon
    2.53%
    Rauno Nurger
    0.00%
    Darral Willis, Jr.
    1.27%
    Shaquille Morris
    2.53%
    Eric Hamilton
    0.00%
    Markis McDuffie
    8.86%
    Conner Frankamp
    3.80%

The poll is expired.

"I not sure that I've ever been around a more competitive player or young man than Fred VanVleet. I like to win more than 99.9% of the people in this world, but he may top me." -- Gregg Marshall 12/23/13 :peaceful:
    ---------------------------------------
    Remember when Nancy Pelosi said about Obamacare:
    "We have to pass it, to find out what's in it".

A physician called into a radio show and said:
    "That's the definition of a stool sample."

I have to say Landry....ever since the switch to PG, he's been the total leader of this team.

Comment

Shamet.
      "When life hands you lemons, make lemonade." Better have some sugar and water too, or else your lemonade will suck!

Comment

I'd say Landry Shamet. He's the only one to start every game and has been the most consistent. I think having him play the 1 is one of the best decisions this staff has made. He plays well beyond his years.

Comment

Easily Landry, moving him to PG has made us from decent to very good
          Follow me on twitter: https://twitter.com/Shox_KCfan

Comment

Landry without a doubt.

Comment

I'll go with Landry, simply based on what he's able to do as far as leading the team offensively. If I get a defensive MVP I'm going with Zack Brown. That kid has shut down some damn good players and taken other teams completely out of what they wanted to do offensively. This is tough, because I also think both Rashard and Conner have been the catalyst for a couple of games too, but I guess overall it has to be Landry as of now.
              "You Don't Have to Play a Perfect Game. Your Best is Good Enough."

Comment

Can i decide at the end of March?

Comment

When a redshirt Freshman is the MVP, and the guy with the highest upside is only a Sophomore, and there isn't a single Senior getting meaningful minutes... yeah... next year looks pretty exciting.

and yes, this year could easily drag on into late March as well.

Comment

Originally posted by lmor1971 View Post
                    Can i decide at the end of March?
                    No. You have to wait until the 2nd week of April.
                    Dominance is a state of mind.

Comment

I agree that is probably Landry, but for arguments sake, I think that McDuffie is being incredibly underrated(both by WSU fans and outside) this year. Lead the team in scoring, rebounds, and steals. Has over 1.2 assist/TO ratio, which as a 3/4 player is very good(most 4's and 5's end up below 1). All while easily being the 2nd best defender on the team.

Comment

I went with McDuffie but gave serious consideration to Shamet. I did look at Nurger & Frankamp also but went with McDuffie for his across e board metrics. I must say that this multi-threat offense with multiple defensive weapons is delightful.
                        “Losers Average Losers.” ― Paul Tudor Jones

Comment

Originally posted by ShockCrazy View Post
                          I agree that is probably Landry, but for arguments sake, I think that McDuffie is being incredibly underrated(both by WSU fans and outside) this year. Lead the team in scoring, rebounds, and steals. Has over 1.2 assist/TO ratio, which as a 3/4 player is very good(most 4's and 5's end up below 1). All while easily being the 2nd best defender on the team.
                          His turnovers are ultimately what kept me from voting McDuffie over Shamet.

Comment

Shamet, but McDuffie is really close. We also started playing really well when Shamet went to point, and Conner, Shaq, Rauno, and Rashard all went into beast mode. McDuffie has been good all year.
                            Livin the dream

Comment

McDuffie plays his ass off all the time and is a stud.

Shamet is becoming the leader.
                              "When life hands you lemons, make lemonade." Better have some sugar and water too, or else your lemonade will suck!

Comment

Working...
                              X