Shaqs favorite breakfast spot.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Shaqs favorite breakfast spot.

The Shaq daddy has been spotted several times now at the Riverside cafe eating breakfast. After the game yesterday he was accompanied by Ron and Fred. Great to see the fellas at a local diner.

I don't know what he typically eats for breakfast, but I know he eats the MVC's lunch.

Comment

Originally posted by Dave Stalwart View Post
      I don't know what he typically eats for breakfast, but I know he eats the MVC's lunch.
      Good one!

Comment

Originally posted by Chickenhawk hunter View Post
        The Shaq daddy has been spotted several times now at the Riverside cafe eating breakfast. After the game yesterday he was accompanied by Ron and Fred. Great to see the fellas at a local diner.
        Which location?

Comment

Originally posted by 1972Shocker View Post
          Which location?
          West.

Comment

Originally posted by Chickenhawk hunter View Post
            West.
            I assume that to be the original location on 13th street close to North High.

Comment

Perhaps frankamp introduced him to it

Comment

Well if you enjoy going out for breakfast, then Riverside Cafe is no secret. Probably a top 5 Wichita breakfast joint.

Comment

I honestly complain about St Louis not having good breakfast spots like Riverside Cafe somewhere around twice a month.

Comment

Originally posted by SHOCKvalue View Post
                    Well if you enjoy going out for breakfast, then Riverside Cafe is no secret. Probably a top 5 Wichita breakfast joint.
                    It is a good one. Shaq will be well-fed.

Comment

Try Fat Ernies on South (very south as in 1/2 mile south of Pawnee) Hydraulic. Great breakfast and quite a microcosm of the population.

Comment

Originally posted by jdshock View Post
                        I honestly complain about St Louis not having good breakfast spots like Riverside Cafe somewhere around twice a month.
                        Olive Street Cafe is really good, but it is out in Creve Coeur.
                        Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter, and those who matter don't mind. ~Dr. Seuss

Comment

If you are ever up in Hutch at breakfast time and are really hungry for a hearty breakfast you need to find the Firehouse Cafe on 4th Street. Unless, of course, your are looking for fancy digs.

You might need some time as well as it will probably be crowded.

Comment

Working...
                          X