New look to the board

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Wait, what?

I thought I woke up this morning... I must be dreaming...

GO FALKER!! WOO!!
    Deep in the heart of couldn't give a crap about college basketball-land and I miss the SHOX.
    Students > Alumni
    If you EVER want to open your damn mouths about Selection Sunday, READ THIS FIRST: http://www.midmajority.com/p/1296
    The ONLY document that means ANYTHING: http://www.bbstate.com/schools/WICH/sheet

Comment

This is classic stuff!
      Deuces Valley.
      ... No really, deuces.

- a smart man

Comment

Bluejay

My bookmark took me to a "You've been bluejayed" page before transferring to this Saluki page. Lord, please help us!
        "I not sure that I've ever been around a more competitive player or young man than Fred VanVleet. I like to win more than 99.9% of the people in this world, but he may top me." -- Gregg Marshall 12/23/13 :peaceful:
        ---------------------------------------
        Remember when Nancy Pelosi said about Obamacare:
        "We have to pass it, to find out what's in it".

A physician called into a radio show and said:
        "That's the definition of a stool sample."

Comment

When we change the website back can we keep some of the MVC champion banners?
          I had season FOOTBALL tix... did you?

Comment

What ugly a**d colors. I had to go to Saluki Talk to feel at home. And they are talking about what ugly colors we have. Yeah, riiiiiigggghhhhtttt!!!

Comment

I .. um ... suddenly have the urge to sniff butts and lick myself.

Which one of these birds did it, do you think?

“The rebellion on the populist right against the results of the 2020 election was partly a cynical, knowing effort by political operators and their hype men in the media to steal an election or at least get rich trying. But it was also the tragic consequence of the informational malnourishment so badly afflicting the nation. ... Americans gorge themselves daily on empty informational calories, indulging their sugar fixes of self-affirming half-truths and even outright lies.'

― Chris Stirewalt

Comment

This is one of the most classic April Fool's jokes I've ever seen.

Comment

HEY! We are back to normal!
                  The Assman

Comment

It was fun while it lasted...

Ahh, refreshingly back..
                    Deuces Valley.
                    ... No really, deuces.

- a smart man

Comment

Good to see the board back to normal. Somebody has way too much time on their hands.

It was quite a Shocker to see the Saluki format when I logged on.

Comment

It was quite humorous. But I'm glad it's now back to normal so I can enjoy the rest of my day of reading and posting.
                        Infinity Art Glass - Fantastic local artist and Shocker fan
                        RIP Guy Always A Shocker
                        Carpenter Place - A blessing to many young girls/women
                        ICT S.O.S - Great local cause fighting against human trafficking
                        Wartick Insurance Agency - Saved me money with more coverage.
                        Save Shocker Sports - A rallying cry

Comment

Originally posted by ShockRef
                          Originally posted by rjl
                          This new look is making me question whether or not I remembered to flush this morning.
                          rjl,
                          Every now and then, you ring up a classic quip. This is funny stuff - even coming from a lib! 8)
                          Well, when we're not busy saving seals and recycling our underwear, we can come up with a good one every now and then.

;-)
                          The truth will set you free. But first, it will piss you off.

Comment

Working...
                          X