Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Coach's Radio Show for 02/13/17 - NO SHOW TONIGHT

NO SHOW TONIGHT

There is no coach's show tonight, will be back on regular schedule next week.

That's a bit odd since we don't play until Wednesday. I would've thought the team would travel to SIU Tuesday evening or Wednesday morning. Are they not coming home and going straight to Carbondale?
    Its a good landing if you can walk away, its a great landing if the plane can be reused the next day.

Comment

Maybe there really is something odd going on between those guys

Comment

During the pre-game and during the post-gram MK mentioned that the Coach's show would not be happening today. I figured Coach was out recruiting or may have had a family commitment pop-up.
        “Losers Average Losers.” ― Paul Tudor Jones

Comment

Originally posted by Dave Stalwart View Post
          Since I was one of the people that said I found 3G's pregame interviews odd -I need to say yesterday's seemed perfectly normal and professional.

Also MK mentioned last week that there would be no show this week. So I don't think anything needs to be read into it at all.

Comment

For one, Marshall is contractually obligated to do the coaches show. Of course, there is a predetermined schedule going in and I imagine this was a scheduled day off.

I think you might be reading too much into this thing and not accounting for people who are more susceptible to having bad days.
            Deuces Valley.
            ... No really, deuces.

- a smart man

Comment

This has been the planned schedule for the entire season, to take the night off:

Comment

Originally posted by ShockerExpress View Post
                Since I was one of the people that said I found 3G's pregame interviews odd -I need to say yesterday's seemed perfectly normal and professional.

Also MK mentioned last week that there would be no show this week. So I don't think anything needs to be read into it at all.
                I believe MK said no Gregg Marshall Show or Linda Hargrove Show tonight.
                "You Just Want to Slap The #### Outta Some People"

Comment

Originally posted by WstateU View Post
                  I believe MK said no Gregg Marshall Show or Linda Hargrove Show tonight.
                  OMG MK is mad at Gregg and Linda. :)

Comment

No, no and hell no!

Comment

Working...
                    X