I've Never Been More Proud

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I've Never Been More Proud

The game and outcome versus Illinois State last night was fantastic.

So many of our players stood out both on offense and defense. It was a complete team effort to naturally include GM and all of our assistant coaches..

But the biggest thrill I got wasn’t that:

a. our boys dominated them.

b we beat them by 40+ points.

c. Shaq had a double/double

d. McDuff made several terrific dunks

e. Connor was on fire

f. Nor was it near the very end when JRS dribbled in, laid the ball off the backboard, and scored

No, it was just after that when the cameras turned to our bench and our players were absolutely going wild showing their respect and admiration for him. Brown had a huge smile on his face and was jumping up and down, and everyone on the team was waiving towels, smiling, laughing, and just plain out happy for JRS.

In all the years I have followed the Shockers, I do not think I have ever been more proud of our entire team as I was watching their complete happiness for a fellow teammate as I was last night.

Well said.

Comment

That JRS inbounds pass to CJ reminded me of FVV pass to Cotton against the same ole Redbirds!!!!!!! CJ gets up sky high, no???
      Shocker basketball will forever be my favorite team in all of sports.

Comment

Originally posted by forevershockerfan View Post
        That JRS inbounds pass to CJ reminded me of FVV pass to Cotton against the same ole Redbirds!!!!!!! CJ gets up sky high, no???
        Perfectly executed!

Comment

I haven't looked but it wouldn't surprise me if it was the exact same play as the Superman Dunk.
          Its a good landing if you can walk away, its a great landing if the plane can be reused the next day.

Comment

Working...
          X