Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Is David or Toure going to start for us on Opening Night?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Is David or Toure going to start for us on Opening Night?

for the 2 or is Coach going to recruit a Juco 2 guard so both of them can learn from him?

I'm sorry but 582 posts since the end of December and most of them nonsense. Did we really need this thread?

Comment

I doubt we sign a JUCO 2 guard, unless that's the best player available.

We'll sign a PG to fill Gal's spot and a Big or SF if/when others open up.
      "Don't measure yourself by what you have accomplished, but by what you should accomplish with your ability."
      -John Wooden

Comment

Originally posted by rockthechuck
        I'm sorry but 582 posts since the end of December and most of them nonsense. Did we really need this thread?
        did you really need to be an asshole about my posts? don't say sorry if you don't mean it. It doesn't soften the blow at all. just come out and say it. Plus, if you don't like my topics or posts, ignore them.

Comment

Hotel, you may want to consider your wording.

Strictly interpreted, you're asking us a question that only the coaching staff might have an answer to. And even they don't know the answer to that yet.

Another poster (shocker856, or something like that) does the same thing and he gets grief for it, particularly from yours truly.

I think the main point is that by just perusing the recruiting forum you will find that none of us have any more idea than you do regarding your particular question.

Don't take it personal, but do try and learn from it.

Comment

^fine. I won't say #### anymore.

Comment

Originally posted by Hotel Paper
              ^fine. I won't say #### anymore.
              It had nothing to do with your 2nd post in the topic, but your 1st.

Comment

I think it is fair question, because we have heard little or nothing about recruiting a 2. My guess is that one of the two will start every, or nearly every, game of his Shocker career. Since I have seen nothing but highlight clips of either of them, I am going to guess that it might be Toure. Marshall beemed about all of the signees, but it seemed he got even more excited about Stutz and Murry than the other two. We also heard from other sources that we really got a steal in Murry. (I hate that term, by the way. It implies that we don't deserve to get him as much as another school. Bah.) That is not much to go on, but it is all I have for now. The growing pains may be tough, but the future certainly looks bright.

Comment

Originally posted by Hotel Paper
                  Originally posted by rockthechuck
                  did you really need to be an #### about my posts? don't say sorry if you don't mean it. It doesn't soften the blow at all. just come out and say it. Plus, if you don't like my topics or posts, ignore them.
                  If Royal has an option for an ignore button, I need to be informed.
                  This question is one of the most asinine in the history of this fine forum.
                  Hotel is either a 14 year old who's parents just signed on the internet or President of National Morons Association.

Valuable advice is hereby listed for your immediate attention:

Read more, post less. 8)
                  Above all, make the right call.

Comment

I'll let you know the day after the first game.
                    "You can observe a lot just by watching."
                    -- Yogi Berra

Comment

Hawkins could be in the mix at SG.
                      The future's so bright - I gotta wear shades.
                      We like to cut down nets and get sized for championship rings.

Comment

i think whoever plays the best will start.
                        ________
                        Yamaha xtz 750 specifications
                        http://youtube.com/watch?v=XTOEV6f7jB4

Comment

Originally posted by goshocks
                          i think whoever plays the best will start.
                          What a ridiculous comment!!! Everyone knows that Coach Marshall relies on Shockernet in determining who will play and how much. Game results and practice be damned! ;-)

BTW - I've always wondered about your avatar. Where was that picutre taken? It looks like Turgeon is singing opera while Marshall looks on in horror!
                          Wichita State, home of the All-Americans.

Comment

Turgeon is singing "Hail, Wichita" at the NCAA tournament site in Greensboro. His rendition must not have been too bad!

Comment

take a easy on Hotel, remember its a message board and this topic is worthy of discussion. Right now i would say prolly say Toure, but really it depends whos looking better in pratice
                              Follow me on twitter: https://twitter.com/Shox_KCfan

Comment

Working...
                              X