McIntosh

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• McIntosh

lllinois State's MiKyle McIntosh underwent surgery today to repair a torn meniscus and is expected to miss three weeks, per a source.
    Jon Rothstein

They are gonna lose Hawkins and McIntosh in the same week right before they play us... weird.

I guess we will see just how good Paris Lee is all alone.

Comment

Hawkins won't miss a minute.

Comment

Originally posted by Cdizzle View Post
        Hawkins won't miss a minute.
        You're right. I forgot about the way that program disciplines its players

Comment

Originally posted by Shockers5150 View Post
          lllinois State's MiKyle McIntosh underwent surgery today to repair a torn meniscus and is expected to miss three weeks, per a source.
          Jon Rothstein
          Wow. Big loss for them. No tears will be shed here.
          Its a good landing if you can walk away, its a great landing if the plane can be reused the next day.

Comment

A poster on the Panther board said maybe McIntosh would be available to drive Hawkins around.

Comment

Boy UNI is going to be a ***** in a couple years.

Comment

Originally posted by WuDrWu View Post
                Boy UNI is going to be a ***** in a couple years.
                You mean everybody's *****?

Comment

What'd I miss? Why would they lose Hawkins this week?
                  "You Don't Have to Play a Perfect Game. Your Best is Good Enough."

Comment

Originally posted by ShockdaWorld View Post
                    What'd I miss? Why would they lose Hawkins this week?
                    Another unfortunate interaction with law enforcement, as I understand it. Driving on a suspended license and no proof of insurance, I believe. Which will undoubtedly result in harsh discipline from Coach Muller.
                    Last edited by Shocker Mama; February 2, 2017, 03:18 PM.

Comment

To the Pillory with him.

Comment

Originally posted by Shocker Mama View Post
                        Another unfortunate interaction with law enforcement, as I understand it. Driving on a suspended license and no proof of insurance, I believe. Which will undoubtedly result in harsh discipline from Coach Muller.
                        Harsh discipline? You mean he has to use maple syrup instead of blueberry syrup on his waffle tomorrow?
                        "You Don't Have to Play a Perfect Game. Your Best is Good Enough."

Comment

I'm not as upset as some. Basically, this was a traffic ticket. It shows a lack of respect for laws and authority, but the onl;y reason this got even a mention anywhere outside a courtroom is because he's a public figure and a repeat offender.

The last one, DUI on a suspended, deserved some serious discipline. This one is probably best handled internally. He's already demonstrated that he doesn't learn. He's probably already blown off school, since he's a second semester Sr (in eligibility).

Later in life I doubt he will learn anything from the discipline of some jail time, and become a repeat offender. That is the pattern he's set in his life, so it causes me no problems to predict a future with multiple stays in lockup.
                          The future's so bright - I gotta wear shades.
                          We like to cut down nets and get sized for championship rings.

Comment

Originally posted by Aargh View Post
                            I'm not as upset as some. Basically, this was a traffic ticket. It shows a lack of respect for laws and authority, but the onl;y reason this got even a mention anywhere outside a courtroom is because he's a public figure and a repeat offender.

The last one, DUI on a suspended, deserved some serious discipline. This one is probably best handled internally. He's already demonstrated that he doesn't learn. He's probably already blown off school, since he's a second semester Sr (in eligibility).

Later in life I doubt he will learn anything from the discipline of some jail time, and become a repeat offender. That is the pattern he's set in his life, so it causes me no problems to predict a future with multiple stays in lockup.
                            Makes me very glad he didn't end up here.

Comment

but it makes you wonder what he could have been in an environment of structure and discipline.

Comment

Working...
                              X