Shocks Vs Bears Feb 25th ticket question

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Shocks Vs Bears Feb 25th ticket question

So ,, Wife want's me to go with her to visit the MIL that weekend down in Misery ,, and go to the game Sat at JQH,,
    Any of you here got the best way to get some tickets for the away game ? we will need 5 of them. I figured the best place to
    ask is here ,because I know there are a lot of you that travel to away games. Thanks
    From the road I listen (Tune In radio) at home I watch ( season Ticks )

You could probably start with the MSU ticket office. I'd imagine you could get good seats for not to much.

Comment

Just use the view seat map to pick your seats. http://purchase.tickets.com/buy/Tick...=MISV_PLAGENCY

Comment

Thanks ,, Done Deal Not too bad ,,Behind the Bench ,, had to do 3 in row 10 and 2 in row 9 and to the left. but all in all great seats

Comment

The University plaza hotel is two blocks from the arena. Have stayed there and will again this year. Walk to the arena and back. Actually took their shuttle to the game last time.

Comment

A good SIL would taker her to the flower show instead.
            Where oh where is our T. Boone Pickens.

Comment

Originally posted by wusphlash View Post
              A good SIL would taker her to the flower show instead.
              Of course, @ OTR Shockfan never claimed to be a good SIL.

Comment

Hey now !! it's the Wife's Idea to do the game ,, I'm just happy she's a Shocks fan too ,,,,(better be after 19 yrs with me) And the MIL is a recent convert now too

Comment

Anyone know which section will be behind the Shocker bench?

Comment

Section D
                    I had season FOOTBALL tix... did you?

Comment

So ,,, Now the question is ,,anybody got the skinny on parking at JQH ?

Comment

Originally posted by OTR Shockfan View Post
                        You can park next to the lockerrooms they use. It's only 1/4 mile from the arena.

Comment

There is generally no issue parking at JQH. Very simple and straightforward. The games don't sellout half the arena so the parking lot is easy to navigate.

Oh wait... this was a question about the game against WSU. Parking will be impossible because it will be sold out. Your best bet is to park in the team/coaches parking lot since they generally don't show up for games against WSU.

Comment

Originally posted by OTR Shockfan View Post
                            I usually park in the garage 2 blocks north of the arena.
                            I had season FOOTBALL tix... did you?

Comment

Working...
                            X