Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sports Passport:Log every Shocker Game you've attended since 1991

Hello Everyone,
    Just ran across Sports Passport and they now have a new mobile app.

The greatest games of our lifetimes. In your pocket. Sports Passport, now available in the App Store. http://bit.ly/SportsPassport
    ——
    It’s been a long and winding four-year journey filled with some small wins, big setbacks, and complete start-overs.
    Two years ago, I contemplated pulling the plug on Sports Passport. The passion was there, the funds weren’t. Instead of folding things up, I tripled down. On faith. I’m a believer.
    Then things turned around. We crowdfunded our way out of a corner. A Fortune 100 company stepped in, and a trusted mentor-investor stepped up. Not overnight. Over 24 months, with a lot of rocky terrain in between. That’s what I signed up for.
    I don’t fear failure, I fear regret. Regret of not turning a vision into something visible. Regret of having to explain to my son one day that I gave up on a promising project without seeing it through.
    And here we are today. A new beginning. It took four years to get to version 1.0.1. Yet it’s taken God a lot longer to get me to that same level of faith. How patient is He?
    If you enjoy attending sporting events or reliving sports memories, I humbly ask you: Download the app. Give it a spin. Or pass it along to a friend that does. I’d be eternally grateful.
    Thank you!
    What You gonna do when ShockerMania Runs wild on You!!!!!!

How's the family, OTM?

Comment

I was just thinking on the way out of the arena last night that I wish I'd have kept my ticket from every game I've attended so I could compile a list like this.

Comment

Wish it was available for Droid devices in the Play store as well...

Comment

I've been on the site for a few years now and they've really put in a lot of work to improve the number of games and sports you are able to check in to (now even has some WSU football games on there for those who were around to experience those, unlike myself). It's a really cool way to track what stadiums you have yet to see in different conferences and different sports, along with compiling stats to show the best performances you've witnessed

Comment

Originally posted by RoyalShock View Post
            I was just thinking on the way out of the arena last night that I wish I'd have kept my ticket from every game I've attended so I could compile a list like this.
            My brother presented our father with a collage of tickets to events they attended together as a birthday present once. It occupies a hallowed space in his home and is one of his most cherished items.

Comment

Ooooh this sounds cool. I have a bit of a sports bucket list to watch the Chiefs in every NFL stadium. This app sounds like it would be perfect for me. I have an Android, so I can't download it right now.

Comment

Originally posted by WuDrWu View Post
                How's the family, OTM?
                Yes it is.
                Everything is great, family is well. Daughter is almost at double digits.
                Just enjoying life.
                Espn had a Sports Passport which was very limited and only went back to the early 2000s.
                Not much support was done on the App.
                Just glad I can create and add games.
                Hope all is well with you!
                What You gonna do when ShockerMania Runs wild on You!!!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by ShockerPhi View Post
                  Ooooh this sounds cool. I have a bit of a sports bucket list to watch the Chiefs in every NFL stadium. This app sounds like it would be perfect for me. I have an Android, so I can't download it right now.
                  I also have an Android and use the website version (sportspassport.com). Still works well and the mobile site has a good setup

Comment

Working...
                  X