Gregg Marshall

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Gregg Marshall

Clips of our coach as an analyst. I remember how much he blew me away while at Winthrop when they would have him on to breakdown tournament match ups. He is legit. Great face time for our coach/program.

Enjoy the videos and music you love, upload original content, and share it all with friends, family, and the world on YouTube.

Enjoy the videos and music you love, upload original content, and share it all with friends, family, and the world on YouTube.

There are quite a few more

Enjoyable to watch. With Seth Greenberg makes an interesting duo.

After talking about coaching changes Chris Rose says that neither of these guys are going anywhere.

Marshall responds with " 'Ta Town!"

Ha ha! :wsu_posters: :clap:

Comment

Originally posted by Anthroshock

After talking about coaching changes Chris Rose says that neither of these guys are going anywhere.

you learn something new everyday...

Yet another abreviation for Wichita, KS; much like 'ICT' or 'the 316.' A blatent but terrific rip off of 'Chi town.'
      "You Just Want to Slap The #### Outta Some People"

Comment

Ah cool very nice find Tamale!!!!! Thanks!!!
        1/16/2010 on the "Screw at the Q" HCGM... " Ive never seen a foul parade like that...If you would of let me know it was going to be a foul parade I would of brought a different team" .... "dont talk to me about fouls....Ive got to go back and look at some tape... I have some thoughts but I need to look at the tape and then I will have something very strong to say"

Comment

:good:

Comment

"Can't believe you went Xanadu on us!"
            "Don't measure yourself by what you have accomplished, but by what you should accomplish with your ability."
            -John Wooden

Comment

HCGM picks KU and Memphis to go to the national championship game...im not a ku homer but i dont hate them either...but im starting to feel about unc like i do about duke...enough allready with deputy dog roy...hes got that small beagle look to him...should be a good game
              1/16/2010 on the "Screw at the Q" HCGM... " Ive never seen a foul parade like that...If you would of let me know it was going to be a foul parade I would of brought a different team" .... "dont talk to me about fouls....Ive got to go back and look at some tape... I have some thoughts but I need to look at the tape and then I will have something very strong to say"

Comment

Effort is not something you want to have to coach
                "Don't measure yourself by what you have accomplished, but by what you should accomplish with your ability."
                -John Wooden

Comment

Originally posted by wu_shizzle
                  oops! That comment should answer a question about another current player. 8)
                  SFL is back!

Comment

Nice job 7hot - those clips were cool. Thanks.

Comment

Originally posted by SFL
                      I'm pretty sure we all had the same name pop in our heads about the same time...
                      Infinity Art Glass - Fantastic local artist and Shocker fan
                      RIP Guy Always A Shocker
                      Carpenter Place - A blessing to many young girls/women
                      ICT S.O.S - Great local cause fighting against human trafficking
                      Wartick Insurance Agency - Saved me money with more coverage.
                      Save Shocker Sports - A rallying cry

Comment

Thanks 7. Those clips were great for a basketball junkie as FSF. You know what? If Coach Marshall ever wants out of coaching, he has all the tools to make a phenominal ESPN Commentator. He is on target, prepared, informative, and dynamic. Maybe he has been geeting his best material right here on ShockerNet? OR NOT!!!!!!!

REPLY # 11
                        Shocker basketball will forever be my favorite team in all of sports.

Comment

Awesome!!!!!!!!!
                          I have come here to chew bubblegum and kickass ... and I'm all out of bubblegum.

Comment

Originally posted by SFL
                            I wonder if HCGM had that philosophy Pre-JT or if that is a viewpoint he developed over the past year.

Hopefully, JT will prove to be an exception.

Comment

Originally posted by WstateU
                              Originally posted by Anthroshock

you learn something new everyday...

http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=ta-town
                              I like Doo-Dah myself.

Comment

Working...
                              X