WSU Versus Indiana State Predictions and Pregame Discussions

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• WSU Versus Indiana State Predictions and Pregame Discussions

Here's the deal. The Shocks can and will get their first Valley sweep back at home su-weet home after a split on the cold and lonely road. Right now, Indiana State is 7 come 11 and 1-5 in Valley play. Wed. they play the Care Bears. Brenton Scott must be held to a mild roar. The Shocks D-Fence will Stump their Offensive schemes and Leave the Sycamores confused and distraught like a weeping willow tree.

Tonight, Charles Dickens would have described our beloved Shocks first half performance as the worst of times and the 2nd half as the best of times. Shaq should double-double this here Valley more as the Season progresses. Will this be the game we play and execute for at least 35 minutes? If so, look for the 3-point game Shocker record to go "timber"!!! CF needs to make 5 by himself to lead us in that effort. I really like tonight's starting lineup with Shaq, MM, and Willis on the front line, No Valley team should be able to handle us inside. I really liked how Nurger played tonight and Kelly had a better 2nd half. This will be a 22-point surpass. As said before, just winning is not enough from here. Our Shocks need to also keep improving if we want to finish strong and achieve our goals.

Shockers-----------------77

Plantanus Occidentalis--55
    Shocker basketball will forever be my favorite team in all of sports.

Shocks by 24
    "You Don't Have to Play a Perfect Game. Your Best is Good Enough."

Comment

Henry Carr 72
      Eddie Bird 54

Comment

Steve Kalocinski 84
        Carl Nicks 63

Comment

Originally posted by Play Angry View Post
          Steve Kalocinski 84
          Carl Nicks 63
          I'm always pleasantly surprised by your ability to come up with excellent historical references. Well done sir!

Comment

I have 2 perhaps 3 tickets to the game Saturday. I'd like them to go to someone that doesn't get to attend games often, but I want them used. Let me know and I'll decide by tomorrow evening if I get some responses.

Comment

Originally posted by WuDrWu View Post
              I have 2 perhaps 3 tickets to the game Saturday. I'd like them to go to someone that doesn't get to attend games often, but I want them used. Let me know and I'll decide by tomorrow evening if I get some responses.
              Also known as "How to fill your PM mailbox in less than 20 minutes"
              “Losers Average Losers.” ― Paul Tudor Jones

Comment

WSU 84
                ISU 72
                I have come here to chew bubblegum and kickass ... and I'm all out of bubblegum.

Comment

Shox 78-50
                  Brummett throws, STRUCK HIM OUT! THE SHOCKERS ARE NATIONAL CHAMPIONS! AN UNBELIEVABLE STORY!

Comment

I'm always pleasantly surprised by your ability to come up with excellent historical references. Well done sir!
                    I guess my feelings are hurt.....:)(one post above!!!)

Comment

Originally posted by molly jabali View Post
                      I guess my feelings are hurt.....:)(one post above!!!)
                      No offense intended, but yours is a good reference, but an obvious one. @Play Angry: goes a little further, and his reference was just a shade obscure, which to me at least, makes it extra enjoyable.

I liked yours as well.

Comment

So, I guess TJ Bell, who previously "retired," has come back.

Comment

Gregg 84
                          Greg 60
                          Its a good landing if you can walk away, its a great landing if the plane can be reused the next day.

Comment

No offense intended, but yours is a good reference, but an obvious one. @Play Angry: goes a little further, and his reference was just a shade obscure, which to me at least, makes it extra enjoyable.

I liked yours as well.
                            Just playin' with ya....:)

Comment

Originally posted by Shocker Mama View Post
                              So, I guess TJ Bell, who previously "retired," has come back.
                              He must have had about $1.50 in his 401k.

Comment

Working...
                              X