• Show
Clear All

• MVC Pick Em Rd 6 1/14-1/15

BU v ISUb
    SIU v EU
    WSU v ISUr
    MSU v LOY
    UNI v DU
    People who think they know everything are a great annoyance to those of us who do. -Isaac Asimov

ISUb 1
    UE 1
    WSU 4
    LOY 1
    UNI 3

Comment

Originally posted by shock View Post
      BU v ISUb
      SIU v EU
      WSU v ISUr
      MSU v LOY
      UNI v DU
      Isn't Drake at UNI?
      "I not sure that I've ever been around a more competitive player or young man than Fred VanVleet. I like to win more than 99.9% of the people in this world, but he may top me." -- Gregg Marshall 12/23/13 :peaceful:
      ---------------------------------------
      Remember when Nancy Pelosi said about Obamacare:
      "We have to pass it, to find out what's in it".

A physician called into a radio show and said:
      "That's the definition of a stool sample."

Comment

ISUb - 1
        EU - 3
        WSU - 1
        LOY - 1
        UNI - 4
        "I not sure that I've ever been around a more competitive player or young man than Fred VanVleet. I like to win more than 99.9% of the people in this world, but he may top me." -- Gregg Marshall 12/23/13 :peaceful:
        ---------------------------------------
        Remember when Nancy Pelosi said about Obamacare:
        "We have to pass it, to find out what's in it".

A physician called into a radio show and said:
        "That's the definition of a stool sample."

Comment

ISUb 2
          SIU 1
          WSU 4
          LOY 2
          DU 1

I have no idea anymore, just shotgunning teams and numbers. This sucks.
          There are three rules that I live by: never get less than twelve hours sleep; never play cards with a guy who has the same first name as a city; and never get involved with a woman with a tattoo of a dagger on her body. Now you stick to that, and everything else is cream cheese.

Comment

ISUB 2
            EU 2
            ISUR 1
            LU 2
            UNI 3
            Deuces Valley.
            ... No really, deuces.

- a smart man

Comment

In 2013, there was some rule that if anyone picked Creighton to win here (which didn't happen), there were certain punishments, which gradually got worse as more points were used. One punishment was to call 3G's radio show to admit the pick and apologize. One person actually sacked up and did that.

Might we need to do the same for this weekend if people incorrectly pick Illinois State? There will be those tempted to pick the Redbirds as an against-the-grain pick.
              78-65

Comment

ISUb 3
                SIU 2
                WSU 1
                LOY 2
                DU 2

Comment

Dude, I hope I'm wrong. I really do. I don't expect this team to go 18-0 in the Valley. If they're gonna slip, this is the one. Again, I hope to donate the point to the gallery and will deal accordingly.
                  Deuces Valley.
                  ... No really, deuces.

- a smart man

Comment

Originally posted by WuShock16 View Post
                    In 2013, there was some rule that if anyone picked Creighton to win here (which didn't happen), there were certain punishments, which gradually got worse as more points were used. One punishment was to call 3G's radio show to admit the pick and apologize. One person actually sacked up and did that.

Might we need to do the same for this weekend if people incorrectly pick Illinois State? There will be those tempted to pick the Redbirds as an against-the-grain pick.
                    Give the guy a break! He's zigging while others are zagging, I get it! On the other hand, it's possible that some unnamed chucklehead from Omaha, who has Creighton season tickets, might have just assigned four points to the Shockers. Not that it can be proven...
                    There are three rules that I live by: never get less than twelve hours sleep; never play cards with a guy who has the same first name as a city; and never get involved with a woman with a tattoo of a dagger on her body. Now you stick to that, and everything else is cream cheese.

Comment

ISUb 1
                      EU 1
                      WSU 4
                      LOY 3
                      UNI 1

Comment

BU v ISUb BU 1
                        SIU v EU. EU 1
                        WSU v ISUr. WSU 2
                        MSU v LOY. Loy 3
                        UNI v DU. DU 3
                        Last edited by proshox; January 13, 2017, 11:48 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by WuShock16 View Post

Ricky
                          People who think they know everything are a great annoyance to those of us who do. -Isaac Asimov

Comment

BU 2
                            SIU 2
                            WSU 2
                            LOY 2
                            DU 2
                            "Prediction is very difficult, especially if it is about the future."

--Niels Bohr

Comment

Originally posted by shock View Post
                              Ricky
                              A flashback. I had forgotten about it. I picked WSU against ISR this time around.
                              "Prediction is very difficult, especially if it is about the future."

--Niels Bohr

Comment

Working...
                              X