Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Shox bout to lay an ass whooping today!

Comment

I was going to predict that the game before ours on espnu would go into overtime but I looked it's women's basketball Iowa state is leading Kansas 52-27.

Comment

Originally posted by dwbarcl View Post
        I was going to predict that the game before ours on espnu would go into overtime but I looked it's women's basketball Iowa state is leading Kansas 52-27.
        Yah, don't have to worry about missing the tip today. ISU up 38 with 2 and half to go.
        Its a good landing if you can walk away, its a great landing if the plane can be reused the next day.

Comment

Higgins, Jansen, and Kissinger today.

Comment

Originally posted by Shocker Mama View Post
            Higgins, Jansen, and Kissinger today.
            2/3 as good as it gets, 1/3 meh.

Super bowl starting.

Comment

Will shut my mouth. I get tired and stinkin sick of underestimating our beloved Shocks. Will the Panthers get their groove on, especially since I picked them 2nd in this here Valley Race? I think so, but this is a funky funk they are in right now. With that said, I think they will win most of their home games from this moment on. Even so, if you want to live by the 3, there will be cold shooting nights where too many 3's will take a team down.
              Shocker basketball will forever be my favorite team in all of sports.

Comment

Working...
              X