WSU VERSUS DRAKE PREDICTIONS AND PREGAME DISCUSSIONS

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• WSU VERSUS DRAKE PREDICTIONS AND PREGAME DISCUSSIONS

Here's the Deal. Extra, Extra, Read All About it. Fresh off the Press. SIU-83 Drake 69. Drake will come here with a record of 1-1 in this here Valley and 3-11 overall. They are led by Reed Timmer and Billy Wampler. Back in 1969 the Dawgs made it to the Final 4, lost to UCLA 85-82 and then defeated North Carolina in the 3rd place game. Maury John was quite a Coach and they had several great Seasons when he was their Coach.

Down here at 21st and Hillside, there will be no patronizing Drake because Bulldogs are said to have strong jaws and sharp teeth and can become hungry for wins, like the butcha's dog at suppa time when T-Bones are served. In this game, they will face Triple Indemnity. 1. Shaq is back 2. #-12 Austin is gaining experience and improving. Last game, he couldn't and didn't miss. 3. The One-Two Punch inside of MM and Willis can make our hands clap, raise the roof, and light up the scoreboard.

On Offense, the Shocks will play them like a fiddle. Will this be the Shocker perfect storm in getting sizzling hot from 3-point land? On D-fence, the Shocks will box them until the bulldawgs bark like a fox.
    This will be a Shocker 33 point surpass as our 4 guards combine for 44 points, Willis get's another double-double, and Shaq will come off the bench for 11 points and 7 rebounds.

Lewis Lloyd---55

Terry Benton-88
    Shocker basketball will forever be my favorite team in all of sports.

The outcome is not in question. I am curious to see if Timmer can lure any of our guys to fouling him throwing up a three.
    Where oh where is our T. Boone Pickens.

Comment

Originally posted by wusphlash View Post
      The outcome is not in question. I am curious to see if Timmer can lure any of our guys to fouling him throwing up a three.
      Did you call into the pre-game show today?
      "I not sure that I've ever been around a more competitive player or young man than Fred VanVleet. I like to win more than 99.9% of the people in this world, but he may top me." -- Gregg Marshall 12/23/13 :peaceful:
      ---------------------------------------
      Remember when Nancy Pelosi said about Obamacare:
      "We have to pass it, to find out what's in it".

A physician called into a radio show and said:
      "That's the definition of a stool sample."

Comment

Originally posted by im4wsu View Post
        Did you call into the pre-game show today?
        Can't say I did. Did they talk about Timmer jumping into defenders?
        Where oh where is our T. Boone Pickens.

Comment

Can we just change the prediction threads for all the Valley games to: will WSU score < > 100 points?

Comment

Thinking 100+ to 62. btw...noticing a trend of Valley guards kicking there leg out trying to get a call on their 3-pt attempt. Welp...guess when you're getting your ass handed to you...they'll try anything. Nice to see the official not get baited this afternoon.
            FINAL FOURS:
            1965, 2013

NCAA Tournament:
            1964, 1965, 1976, 1981, 1985, 1987, 1988, 2006, 2012, 2013, 2014, 2015, 2016, 2017, 2018, 2021

NIT Champs - 1 (2011)

AP Poll History of Wichita St:
            Number of Times Ranked: 157
            Number of Times Ranked #1: 1
            Number of Times Top 5: 32 (Most Recent - 2017)
            Number of Times Top 10: 73 (Most Recent - 2013, 2014, 2015, 2017)

Highest Recent AP Ranking:
            #3 - Dec. 2017
            #2 ~ March 2014

Highest Recent Coaches Poll Ranking:
            #2 ~ March 2014
            Finished 2013 Season #4

Comment

95-65
              Brummett throws, STRUCK HIM OUT! THE SHOCKERS ARE NATIONAL CHAMPIONS! AN UNBELIEVABLE STORY!

Comment

WSU 88
                Drake 64
                I have come here to chew bubblegum and kickass ... and I'm all out of bubblegum.

Comment

I predict drake will pee down their leg when they enter Koch arena. Well at least their athletic director will.

Comment

An all you can score buffet.

Shockers 107
                    Bulldogs 74

Comment

We win 91 to Something.

Comment

Bulldogs by 12 or 14.

Comment

WSU scores 100+ for the second game in a row. Drake drops to D2 after this game

Comment

Originally posted by AG1219 View Post
                            I predict drake will pee down their leg when they enter Koch arena. Well at least their athletic director will.
                            +1

Comment

Originally posted by GoShox View Post
                              Can we just change the prediction threads for all the Valley games to: will WSU score < > 100 points?
                              ...or win by < > 30

Comment

Working...
                              X