Friends & Family Speical - GA/Student Section Tickets

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Friends & Family Speical - GA/Student Section Tickets

I did not see this posted yet. My apologies if it has been. I received the following e-mail from the WSU ticket office today:

Shocker Fans!

We are having a Friends and Family Special for Men’s Basketball General Admission/ Student Section Tickets. The tickets will be sold for $15 per ticket for the following games: December 22 versus South Dakota State, January 1 versus Bradley, January 4 versus Drake, January 11 versus Loyola, and January 21 versus Indiana State. To purchase tickets you can call the Shocker Athletics Ticket Office at 316-978-3267, go online by clicking here or come to the ticket office. The promo code for this special is FRIEND.

Happy Holidays,
    Shocker Ticket Office
    (316)978-3267

Here is the announcement from goShockers.com without the Family and Friends discount. Not sure why the separate promotion.

WICHITA, Kan. – General admission and reserve tickets to each of the next five Wichita State men's basketball home games are now available for purchase.

Comment

Can Groupon be that far off?
      Wichita State, home of the All-Americans.

Comment

Probably reacting to a lot of complaints about that last time and students will be on hiatus. My kids are figuring out which games they can go to and take their kids as well.

Comment

I'm just glad to see them being proactive for the Winter break that students are on. Student Section attendance always suffers (more than usual) during this time period. Might as well fill it up since everyone's bitching about it.

Comment

Working...
          X