State of kansas

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by ShockerFever View Post
    So I can't be a fan in Wichita? I find it ironic that you traveled down to OKC for a game but bitches about going to Koch to watch the team in your backyard. You a closet OU fan?

Also, ABC, I've had to scold you numerous times before and you're the ONLY one who does this but it's ShockERFever. The extra 2 letters shouldn't be difficult.
    I go to every game at Koch, ShockerFever. Do you? Thought the world's biggest Shocker fan would have made an easy drive south to watch his beloved team so he could see for himself how many other lesser Shocker fans would be in attendance before starting an argument without firsthand knowledge. Won't restart the argument from last week, debating anything with you is like arguing with a 12 year old. You can have the last word, regardless of how incorrect that may be.

Who is this ABC you are referring to in now multiple posts? Do not know who that is. Just gotten so tired of your act that I felt compelled to say something. Do you really think you make a meaningful contribution to this board, beyond just attacking people personally?

Comment

Originally posted by Jamar Howard 4 President View Post
      Your words, not mine.

It was only "confirmed" after I asked the question. I'm glad I asked, because I wouldn't have guessed it was that high, and that is good news that it appears it was.

Why can't you simply argue what I say honestly and stop making stuff up?
      If you truely wanted to know the WSU attendance in OKC, then it would have been really easy to just ask a simple question in the game thread.

What happened to this (otherwise dead) thread circa post #2 and since is EXACTLY your design. You added the yeast to the dough, and now you're feigning surprise that it's rising. Like deism, but in forum dynamics.

Comment

ShockerHoops.net - A Wichita State Basketball Blog

Comment

Originally posted by SHOCKvalue View Post
          If you truely wanted to know the WSU attendance in OKC, then it would have been really easy to just ask a simple question in the game thread.

What happened to this (otherwise dead) thread circa post #2 and since is EXACTLY your design. You added the yeast to the dough, and now you're feigning surprise that it's rising. Like deism, but in forum dynamics.
          Please don't become Fever #2. You are better than that. If you and Fever wouldn't have immediately assumed the worse, this would have been a "rah rah good attendance" thread, and nothing more. I read 5,000 and thought "really?", so I asked. Was pleasantly surprised (and said so) to see that 5,000 was in the ballpark of reality.

No evil yeast, although it is quite humorous to watch some of you create drama and then try to give me credit as some evil mastermind. I'll take that as a compliment, I guess.

Comment

I think it was more like 4762.

Comment

Can we all stfu already about the attendance? Just know shockernation represented well and we were louder than OU fans.

Comment

110% FACT.

He knew what he was doing. He likes the attention and knew it was gonna come with a 5 character question that baited the OP's whole point of the thread.
                Deuces Valley.
                ... No really, deuces.

- a smart man

Comment

110% FACT.

He knew what he was doing. He likes the attention and knew it was gonna come with a 5 character question that baited the OP's whole point of the thread.
                  And if your right, I'm sure he also knew you would bite and would be good for a couple of pages. He just didn't expect the added bonus of @SHOCKvalue:. You are so nice to keep him entertained.

:stupid:

Comment

4764. Watching the replay, I saw a couple people wearing yellow coming in from the concourse that I hadn't counted yet.

Comment

110% FACT.

Watching you guys make up a conspiracy theory and credit me as a mastermind troll (via a mere 4 numbers, a comma, and a question mark, no less!) is so entertaining, its making me wish I had actually had some sinister intent when I posted "5,000?". Unfortunately, reality is nowhere near as exciting as the plot of your story. You guys are quite creative!

Comment

Originally posted by Cdizzle View Post
                        4764. Watching the replay, I saw a couple people wearing yellow coming in from the concourse that I hadn't counted yet.
                        What about the kid sitting with the Oklahoma students with the 1/2 gold, 1/2 red t-shirt? .5?
                        Where oh where is our T. Boone Pickens.

Comment

I don't give credit to fence-sitters, even ones with solid effort and seamstress skills. Pick a side if you want to be a fan. Unfortunately, not counting him for either team will definitely throw off the percentages when we get to that calculation.

Comment

I don't give credit to fence-sitters, even ones with solid effort and seamstress skills. Pick a side if you want to be a fan. Unfortunately, not counting him for either team will definitely throw off the percentages when we get to that calculation.
                            Don't forget to count the refs as OU fans

Comment

Originally posted by jdshock View Post
                              Don't forget to count the refs as OU fans
                              Let's not be silly. That had way less to do with being OU fans, and way more to do with not liking Marshall. And I don't just mean 3G.

Maybe a little less talky-talky with the crowd and a little more noticing super-obvious goaltends next time, John.

Comment

Maybe a little less talky-talky with the crowd and a little more noticing super-obvious goaltends next time, John.
                                John? As in Higgins? John Higgins? Great guy! He put the roof on Altman's house! He'd never miss a call.

Next time you have hail damage, give him a call! 402.289.4316
                                There are three rules that I live by: never get less than twelve hours sleep; never play cards with a guy who has the same first name as a city; and never get involved with a woman with a tattoo of a dagger on her body. Now you stick to that, and everything else is cream cheese.

Comment

Working...
                                X