OKC Roll Call

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• OKC Roll Call

4 of us traveling down on Friday! Curious to see how many Shocker fans make the trip.

I'm going down with 2 friends and meeting a 4th that now lives in OKC.

Comment

Week 2 of the Shocker road trip. Hopefully the result is as satisfying as last week!

Comment

Four of us

Comment

5 of us. sec 304 row A.
          Its a good landing if you can walk away, its a great landing if the plane can be reused the next day.

Comment

4 of us, section 102. Guessing we will have our pick of seats after tip off.
            -Be who you are and say what you feel because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind-

GO SHOX!

Comment

Four of us rolling down on the alumni bus #2. Section 103, Row P.
              "You Don't Have to Play a Perfect Game. Your Best is Good Enough."

Comment

Ten of us from a watch party group. Go Shocks!
                By the way, I have 4 tickets available in section 308, row K, seats 3-6.
                If you are interested, send a pm.

Comment

5 of us heading south. No tix as of yet. Hoping this won't be a problem.

Comment

Originally posted by bleednblackngold View Post
                    5 of us heading south. No tix as of yet. Hoping this won't be a problem.
                    See post #8. I have 4.

Comment

Group of four heading down. Buying tickets from stubhub, or waiting to buy at box office without outrageous online fee. Ticketmaster shows a few thousand tickets available.

Comment

Originally posted by ArtVandalay View Post
                        Group of four heading down. Buying tickets from stubhub, or waiting to buy at box office without outrageous online fee. Ticketmaster shows a few thousand tickets available.
                        Last I heard 2 days ago was that only ~10k of the 18k capacity was sold.

Comment

Traveling down on Friday with the lady, meeting friends traveling down there as well.

Not sure what section but lower bowl row G, midcourt is where we'll be.
                          ShockerHoops.net - A Wichita State Basketball Blog

Comment

Originally posted by Stickboy46 View Post
                            Last I heard 2 days ago was that only ~10k of the 18k capacity was sold.
                            In the 4 homes game this year in the 11,652 seat Lloyd Noble Arena they are averaging 8,343 per game. Interestingly, the record high attendance in Lloyd Noble Arena is 13,431.

Comment

Four of us, Section 224.
                              "If you strive for perfection, often times you can achieve excellence." --Gregg Marshall

Comment

Working...
                              X