Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• $5.00 GA tickets for tonight's game

No excuses for those that are always seeking tickets

Dang. There must have been awful turnout from students.
    78-65

Comment

Originally posted by shoxlax View Post
      No excuses for those that are always seeking tickets
      I would be there in spades if a plane ticket was also that cheap.
      People who think they know everything are a great annoyance to those of us who do. -Isaac Asimov

Comment

I have a feeling there will be large gaping holes tonight.
        Deuces Valley.
        ... No really, deuces.

- a smart man

Comment

Student section half full at best. Pathetic on the part of both students and the ticket office. I get that it's a DII opponent and a weeknight, but don't tell me something can't be done with all those seats. If nothing else invite a big group from Boys and Girls club or something.

Comment

Originally posted by ShockerFever View Post
            I have a feeling there will be large gaping holes tonight.
            There are..lots of them

Comment

Sellout streak broken?

Comment

The ticket office should have done a better job getting the word out that $5 tickets were available. I know a lot of people that would have gobbled up those tickets quickly if they had known about them.

Comment

I was a 13 year season ticket holder & had to let them go. I had no idea tickets would even be available. I'm kind've mad right now.
                  Phi Alpha

Comment

The Box Score lists the attendance at 10,436. So less than 100 short of a sell out. I am sure there are a lot more than 100 people who would have attended if they had known about there were GA tickets available for $5 each.

Comment

Originally posted by shocker3 View Post
                      The Box Score lists the attendance at 10,436. So less than 100 short of a sell out. I am sure there are a lot more than 100 people who would have attended if they had known about there were GA tickets available for $5 each.
                      What else do you suggest they should have done to get the word out? Should they have done an emergency alert through the cable box and our phones? It was on Twitter, Facebook, shockernet, and goshockers.com!!!

I was disappointed in the turnout as well but don't put it on the ticket office.
                      Shocker fan since December 28th, 2005!

Comment

There's no mention of the $5 gen pop tickets on the goshockers Facebook page.

It's certainly on Twitter.

Goshockers.com and someone mentioning it on SN are non-factors for most of the population.

Comment

Serve beer at CKA and it will have no problem being sold out.
                          People who think they know everything are a great annoyance to those of us who do. -Isaac Asimov

Comment

Originally posted by seskridge
                            I had no idea until I checked shockernet, however, I had a ticket anyway. They couldve gotten the word out better.
                            By doing what? Other than Facebook what where they supposed to do in 24 hours?

Comment

I'm surprised Marshall hasn't called out the students for lack of support yet.

Comment

Working...
                              X