WSU VS. Louisville Predictions and Pregame Discussion

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• WSU VS. Louisville Predictions and Pregame Discussion

Here's the deal. We are playing the Cardinals that were a tough team back in the day when the Valley was called the Valley Of Death. Today we will have the basketball version of the Gunfight at the OK Atlantis with Rauno as our hired gun and our own SN Doc if he needs backup support. Louisville always plays D. and can rebound. Thus the Shockers will "doll up" our resume' with a win today. This win will make our turkey and pecan pie digest smoothly and we then look for a sweep in Atlantis. Happy Thanksgiving to all of SN and I am thankful for all of you and your input about our beloved Shockers and that we cheer for a team that gives their all on the court.

WSU------72

Louisville 68
    Last edited by forevershockerfan; November 24, 2016, 09:05 AM.
    Shocker basketball will forever be my favorite team in all of sports.

74-62 shox

Comment

But not really.

Matching up with Louisville early in the season is awesome for us. Louisville can ugly up the game with their defense. But so can we. Shox might have this by double digits. I say +10 for the Shox.
      Kung Wu say, man who read woman like book, prefer braille!

Comment

shockers win

Comment

Low scoring Shocker win 65-63

Comment

I'm 10X more optimistic for our chances than I expected to be. Shox win, don't care by what score.

Comment

Shox-70
              Louisville-56

This is revenge is for the team that played on the final four a couple years ago! I bet fvv and baker are excited to see this game! Let's go shox!

Comment

Depends on the officiating. They let both teams play yesterday -- may be a whistle fest today. If so, that will slow the game down. Our legs are fresher and if we keep them running, we may be able to tire them out quickly.

Comment

The procrastinators have our Shockers as underdogs today:

Nolan - (-2.0)
                  Sagarin - (-2.1)
                  Vegas - (-2.0)

I am taking the contrarian position and we upset them all.

Better Dead then Red Cardinals - 63
                  Shockers - 74

Comment

Play D, limit turnovers, crash the boards and I'll live with the results.

Comment

Vegas started Shocks as 2 point underdogs and betts now have Shocks as 2.5 point favorites.

Comment

Press and run & limit turnovers. If WSU has less than 14 turnovers I think the result will make us all happy.

Oh, and shoot FTs at a higher than 50% clip ODU was at. UL fouls a ton. I think Brown and McDuffie will make a living in the line.

WSU 71
                        UL 64
                        -Be who you are and say what you feel because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind-

GO SHOX!

Comment

"Wichita State is the same scrappy, physical, aggressive team that it was those few seasons ago, but the Shockers aren't the darlings of college basketball any longer. They have established themselves as a perennial power, and Louisville knows it is in for another slugfest."

Pimp-Daddy Pitino kinda pissy in his post-gamer lol. Let's get 'em boys, Go Shox!
                          Last edited by Shockadelica; November 24, 2016, 10:23 AM. Reason: Auto correct

Comment

Revenge.

WSU 76
                            UL 69

Comment

The Shocks need to hit them boards like never before, focus and execute the game plan, and out D. them, and then we will be finer than a frog-hair. Beating a 10th ranked team should beget us playing another ranked team. These are games hard for us to find but very winnable when we do find them.
                              Shocker basketball will forever be my favorite team in all of sports.

Comment

Working...
                              X