X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• They are scared

https://louisville.forums.rivals.com/threads/atlantis-bracket.31287/

Clickable:

The Battle 4 Atlantis bracket makes absolutely zero sense. And who gets screwed? We do! If we win tonight with our 9:30 pm start time (EST) we get Wichita State who played at about noon, blew out LSU and were able to rest their starters. I understand not getting "equal turnaround time" in the...
    The future's so bright - I gotta wear shades.
    We like to cut down nets and get sized for championship rings.

Comment

Could they have done the timing better? Sure. But the timing of the NCAA tournament games last year was WAY worse.

Comment

Meh, after the porking WSU got las spring, my response is, "***** on, sisters!"

Comment

#ItWasntAJumpBall

Comment

Originally posted by FlyingWheat View Post
            Could they have done the timing better? Sure. But the timing of the NCAA tournament games last year was WAY worse.
            And it all takes place at the same location, unlike when the NCAA had us running all over the country.

Comment

They should be, our Shocks take care of business it will be either a good game or a Shocker wIn.
              “Losers Average Losers.” ― Paul Tudor Jones

Comment

I want to go over there and post something like "I heard the NCAA decided to come down hard on Louisville for its recent scandal by dealing out this unfair tournament schedule."

Comment

Originally posted by AndShock View Post
                  #ItWasntAJumpBall
                  Yes!

They're due.
                  "Don't measure yourself by what you have accomplished, but by what you should accomplish with your ability."
                  -John Wooden

Comment

Scared of us or ODU?
                    Deuces Valley.
                    ... No really, deuces.

- a smart man

Comment

Originally posted by Dave Stalwart View Post
                      I want to go over there and post something like "I heard the NCAA decided to come down hard on Louisville for its recent scandal by dealing out this unfair tournament schedule."
                      Bahahaha
                      Kung Wu say, man who read woman like book, prefer braille!

Comment

Does L'Ville have the horses to keep up with the Shocks?

Comment

Originally posted by ShockerFever View Post
                          Scared of us or ODU?
                          Looks like us. Trying to intentionally lose to avoid us. But ODU might suck too much.

Comment

Originally posted by Anthroshock View Post
                            Does L'Ville have the horses to keep up with the Shocks?
                            Probably, but we seem to already be in mid-season form. They don't.
                            Kung Wu say, man who read woman like book, prefer braille!

Comment

Working...
                            X