Battle 4 Atlantis - Tournament Win/Loss Projections

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Battle 4 Atlantis - Tournament Win/Loss Projections

What are your Battle 4 Atlantis projections?

I am going to go all out and say we win it.

Go Shockers!!!
    3-0 Champions
    30.43%
    2-1 Winners Bracket
    63.04%
    1-2 Winners Bracket
    4.35%
    2-1 Losers Bracket
    2.17%
    1-2 Losers Bracket
    0.00%
    0-3 Complete Bust
    0.00%

The poll is expired.

I'm going with us winning the championship 😝

Comment

5-2 record with a win in the championship game over Duke. Reggie Smithson Jr starts every game at PG and wins MVP.

Comment

No prediction. My main hope is that the Shocks use this tournament as a means to really test themselves. That means we really need to win the LSU game to get a shot at most likely Louisville and Michigan State.

In that scenario I could easily live with a 1-2 record where we played well and made the losses competitive. I would much prefer that to a 2-1 losers bracket records which would mostly likley wins over ODU and St. Johns after losing to LSU where we end up still wondering exactly where we stand or maybe were a little dissapointed with where we stand. The lost opportunity would certainly be a disappointment.

Gotta get the win over LSU.

Comment

I predict 2-1. Win against LSU, lose to Louisville, win against Michigan State in the 3rd place game. That's right, I think MSU goes 1-2. I'm basing this soley on the fact that they almost lost at home to FGCU. I predict with my heart.

Comment

I think we win it. Unless Lewisville brings the referees from the Final 4 game with them.
            "You Don't Have to Play a Perfect Game. Your Best is Good Enough."

Comment

Working...
            X