WSU Versus LSU Predictions and Pregame Discussions

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• WSU Versus LSU Predictions and Pregame Discussions

Here's the deal. Atlantis!?! Fact or Myth? Plato wrote about it. Donovan had a hit song about it. Historians speculate about it, where it was located, or if it even ever existed. Plays and movies have been created about it. Likewise, the Shocks are now to play in the Battle 4 Atlantis. Paradise for us? Basketball Utopia? Dunno, but we will learn more about our progress against some very talented teams.

LSU of the mighty SEC has no Pistol, and no Ben Simmons now but are 3-0 in a rebuilding Season with talent to spare. The Tigers are lead by Antonio Blakeney, Brandon Sampson, and Craig Victor and coached by Johnny Jones. Last Season with Simmons, who had his fair share of double-doubles, they were 19-14 and 11-7 in the SEC. Not many years after our 'Battle of New Orleans' many moons ago, I ran into Dale Brown at Disney who Coached the LSU team that beat us after we defeated KU. He recited our entire Shocker starting line-up and remembered many details in their win against us in his own back yard. In this week's game though, we have a great shot at winning if we play smart and together, and I predict we will do just that.

In this game, look for Rashard "Machine Gun" Kelly and Darral "Machine Gun" Willis to combine for 22 points and 11 rebounds. Number 11 will score 11, Number 12 will come off the bench and score 12, and MM will lead us with 22 points. Shaq will stay out foul trouble, rattle in another 3, and play 22 minutes. #33 and #2 will play good games in this 11 point surpass.

The Pistol-----66

The Reaves--77
    Shocker basketball will forever be my favorite team in all of sports.

fact.

rudy macklin- 64
    cal bruton- 69

Comment

What 2 famous LSU players wore the same number as Conner Frankamp?

Comment

Anyone have a link to the LSU board? couldn't find it in the sticky

Comment

Shaq Wall 83
          Original Shaq 69

Comment

Just glad to finally be getting to the meat of the schedule so that we can better guage where the Shocks really are at this point.

Comment

78-63 shox

Comment

Originally posted by Play Angry View Post
                Shaq Wall 83
                Original Shaq 69
                Play Angry mentioned the original Shaq and he wore #33. The other LSU player was also a famous NBA player and played when I was knee-high-to-a-grasshoppa. Google is your friend

Comment

Shocks 81
                  Tigers 72

GO SHOCKS!!

Comment

Originally posted by forevershockerfan View Post
                    Play Angry mentioned the original Shaq and he wore #33. The other LSU player was also a famous NBA player and played when I was knee-high-to-a-grasshoppa. Google is your friend
                    Pistol Pete? He was something.

Comment

Originally posted by forevershockerfan View Post
                      Stanley Roberts?
                      "In God we trust, all others must bring data." - W. Edwards Deming

Comment

Originally posted by Shocker Mama View Post
                        Pistol Pete? He was something.
                        Nope -- I was wrong. His number at LSU was 23.

Comment

The one I was thinking of was Bob Pettit who was a great NBA player a long time ago.

Comment

The one thing I know about our Shockers are that they can spank some bad teams. Set a record for margin of victory over the first 4 games today. So let's see what we do against some real competition. I'll say I'm a bit optimistic.

I'll be taking work off early so I can watch this and start my holiday a little early.

Shockers - 78
                            Da Cajun Shak - 69
                            Last edited by ShockerPhi; November 20, 2016, 08:55 PM.

Comment

79-62 Shocks
                              "You Don't Have to Play a Perfect Game. Your Best is Good Enough."

Comment

Working...
                              X