Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hold 'em under 60 please.

Comment

HCGM should be embarrassed to have this many toys with which to play.
      For some the glass is half full and for others half empty. My glass is out of ice.
      - said no one ever...

Comment

BUSH X 3 !
        For some the glass is half full and for others half empty. My glass is out of ice.
        - said no one ever...

Comment

What a gip! Not winning by more than 30 against this crap program is flat out unacceptable ;)

Comment

52 points off the bench tonight.
            The future's so bright - I gotta wear shades.
            We like to cut down nets and get sized for championship rings.

Comment

Reaves is smoother than a baby's bottom

Comment

I was really disappointed that Hamilton chose to dribble the ball off his knee rather than running down and tomahawk slamming it there at the end.

Comment

I never get tired of beating Tulsa!
                  Go Shocks!

Comment

Second five is every bit as good as the starting five.

Comment

Originally posted by another shocker View Post
                      he's one of those rare persons. his high school highlight video, even from a small school, is just what you're going to get at d1, once he gets going. kind of like larry bird when he played at.. valley hills?
                      'looked it up. larry bird played at springs valley high. 31 pts 21 rebs 4 assts per game.

Comment

Originally posted by another shocker View Post
                        'looked it up. larry bird played at springs valley high. 31 pts 21 rebs 4 assts per game.
                        it's almost like there is high BBIQ and then there is a level higher than that....like a chess game in progress before the pass gets to him.....
                        - said no one ever...

Comment

Originally posted by asiseeit View Post
                          Second five is every bit as good as the starting five.
                          Second 5 outscored and outrebounded the starting 5.

Frankamp and Shamet both had off games and Willis had a better game than we've seen previously, so that explains part of it. McDuffie, Willis, Nurger,and Reaves coming off the bench is just sick.

I just realized those are the only 4 guys I was counting for second 5 stats.
                          The future's so bright - I gotta wear shades.
                          We like to cut down nets and get sized for championship rings.

Comment

Another game where our bench competes with scoring as many points as Tulsa.
                            Shocker basketball will forever be my favorite team in all of sports.

Comment

Just watching the game now. Mrs. Shock was disappointed that she couldn't watch Big Brother, but was almost just as happy to sit and wactch the boys with me. I'm calling it early conditioning of Baby Shock.
                              People who think they know everything are a great annoyance to those of us who do. -Isaac Asimov

Originally posted by C0|dB|00ded
                              Who else posts fake **** all day in order to maintain the acrimony? Wingnuts, that's who.

Comment

Our young guys just might be naive enough to think they can beat anyone.
                                "When life hands you lemons, make lemonade." Better have some sugar and water too, or else your lemonade will suck!

Comment

Working...
                                X