Conner Frankamp

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Aargh View Post
    I wanted to see if Nostradamus had predicted any of this and if there was anything in Frankamp's future we should know about.

I Googled "nostramadus frankamp". The 8th match that came up was "Any News On Orukpe".
    That entire thread is actually about Frankamp? Guess I'm staying up all night reading it again.

Comment

• Well when your high school sweet heart dumps you for another man, who eventually starts verbally abusing her, then she escapes and comes crawling back ... you'd have a little trepidation at first. * ** ***

* @Kung Wu: would not really know if any of these feelings are true because he flunked out of high school, couldn't get a girlfriend, and isn't exactly sure what trepidation means or even if he spelled it correctly.

** In fact, @Kung Wu: doesn't know what the original point of this post was, who it was intended for, or even what the overarching topic is.

*** By now you should probably stop reading this post. If you made it this far you wasted a life fractal. It is no longer my fault and YOU should be ashamed, not me.
      Kung Wu say, man who read woman like book, prefer braille!

Comment

• It has been so great to see him come into his own the last half of this season. We're finally seeing what others saw when they put him on the U17 team USA. Speaking of that, how often does team USA tweet congrats to the Valley tourney MOP?

Congrats to Conner and keep it up!

Comment

• Originally posted by Shockthemonkey View Post
          It has been so great to see him come into his own the last half of this season. We're finally seeing what others saw when they put him on the U17 team USA. Speaking of that, how often does team USA tweet congrats to the Valley tourney MOP?

Congrats to Conner and keep it up!
          Looks like improper contact by Coach K to me.

Comment

• I'm starting to think Marshall was right - the year at KU hurt Frankamp's game.
            The future's so bright - I gotta wear shades.
            We like to cut down nets and get sized for championship rings.

Comment

• Originally posted by Kung Wu View Post
              Whoa. Wait a minute. Are you . . . are you saying . . . he may be . . . The Wone?
              Well I can't say that for sure. You will have to consult The Oracle. Which in this case I'm guessing is @Shocker Mama:

Comment

• I thought the "D-U-I" chant from the ISU student body was a bit misguided given their own team's transgressions but what do I know?

Comment

• Originally posted by WuDrWu View Post
                  I thought the "D-U-I" chant from the ISU student body was a bit misguided given their own team's transgressions but what do I know?
                  Are you certain they weren't attempting to chant ISU, but messed up the alphabet?
                  "I not sure that I've ever been around a more competitive player or young man than Fred VanVleet. I like to win more than 99.9% of the people in this world, but he may top me." -- Gregg Marshall 12/23/13 :peaceful:
                  ---------------------------------------
                  Remember when Nancy Pelosi said about Obamacare:
                  "We have to pass it, to find out what's in it".

A physician called into a radio show and said:
                  "That's the definition of a stool sample."

Comment

I thought the "D-U-I" chant from the ISU student body was a bit misguided given their own team's transgressions but what do I know?
                    We started an "M-O-P" chant right afterwards!
                    The Assman

Comment

• Originally posted by T.VuOP View Post
                      Are his parents also KU fans?
                      They are proud parents, proud of their son and the WSU program, and VERY happy with where Conner is right now and his progress.

And they were decked out in black and gold.

Comment

From my seat, I heard most Shockers cheering for our team and very few Shocker fans yelling things at ISUR players. There was booing and yelling at referees but not at Redbirds and their actions. OTOH, I heard a lot of ISUR fans booing and yelling at Shocker players. They are fixated on us and I really could care less about them.

I think that it just illustrates the fact that we've been where they want to get for a long time and they aren't close to where we are. Our league records may have been tied this year but they have a long way to go to catch us.

Comment

I swear the IQ level from that entire program and fanbase is disturbingly low. Embarrassing.

"N-I-T" "N-I-T"
                          Deuces Valley.
                          ... No really, deuces.

- a smart man

Comment

• Originally posted by shockmonster View Post
                            From my seat, I heard most Shockers cheering for our team and very few Shocker fans yelling things at ISUR players. There was booing and yelling at referees but not at Redbirds and their actions. OTOH, I heard a lot of ISUR fans booing and yelling at Shocker players. They are fixated on us and I really could care less about them.

I think that it just illustrates the fact that we've been where they want to get for a long time and they aren't close to where we are. Our league records may have been tied this year but they have a long way to go to catch us.
                            It's jealousy. Pure and simple. They will NEVER reach our status. Even in their best year ever as a program, they still fall below us. FACT. We have more NCAA Tournaments in the last 6 years than they have in their HISTORY. And they will never catch up, especially when we leave this shithole conference and they're left wallowing in it in obscurity.
                            Deuces Valley.
                            ... No really, deuces.

- a smart man

Comment

• I will say one thing good about ISU though. They do want to be where we are. Not someone you can say about the rest of this league, with every other team finishing below .500 in conference. In conference that takes pride in doing what they can with what they have, Illinois State is perhaps the only program willing to try to go beyond that.

And that is the last good thing you'll hear me say about that group. Their fans aren't nearly as bad as their players, but what I saw from the Redbirds on the court today disgusted me. The goal of any coach should not be merely to win games, but to make leaders. As Gregg Popovich said "The measure of who we are is is how we react to something that doesn't go our way," and I think we know what the measure of the current Redbirds. I credit them for their ambition but I award no points for their classless actions this season and in seasons past. If they ever want to reach where we are they need to start by finding or making quality men, like the ones wearing black and yellow.

Comment

• Originally posted by im4wsu View Post
                                Are you certain they weren't attempting to chant ISU, but messed up the alphabet?
                                Too rich!!!!!

Comment

Working...
                                X