Augusta Tickets

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Augusta Tickets

I have 4 prime tickets available for Augusta game. Prime locations. Free of charge. PM me if interested.

My sad tale: The night WSU played Kentucky my granddaughter was baptised, I watch on my phone until the service started. I was partially kept up to date by the by the gasps and cheers from the Kentucky fans 2 rows behind me. Live in Atlanta, but was in West Virginia for a my son and daughter-in-law's first baby shower during the FF. Tomorrow afternoon I will be at a wedding for the start of the season. Someone asked, what would you do if WSU won a national championship. I don't know but I would bet my pension I would not be anywhere near a tv.

Comment

Originally posted by atlwsu View Post
      My sad tale: The night WSU played Kentucky my granddaughter was baptised, I watch on my phone until the service started. I was partially kept up to date by the by the gasps and cheers from the Kentucky fans 2 rows behind me. Live in Atlanta, but was in West Virginia for a my son and daughter-in-law's first baby shower during the FF. Tomorrow afternoon I will be at a wedding for the start of the season. Someone asked, what would you do if WSU won a national championship. I don't know but I would bet my pension I would not be anywhere near a tv.
      I will also be at a wedding during the first game of the season tomorrow. However, I'm almost certain I have you beat. Both the bride and groom and their families are all beakers. Bleh

Ok,maybe you win with your history though.
      "You Don't Have to Play a Perfect Game. Your Best is Good Enough."

Comment

Originally posted by 1972Shocker View Post
        I have 4 prime tickets available for Augusta game. Prime locations. Free of charge. PM me if interested.
        PM sent.

Comment

Originally posted by atlwsu View Post
          It sounds like you did not properly explain the finer points of 'family planning.'

Comment

Okay. Here's the deal I have 5 requests so far. I need you guys to tell me who you are voting for in the Presidential election? Just kidding.

I will wait another 30 minutes then I will draw a name out of the hat. Just want to make sure that whoever gets the tickets will definitely use them and enjoy them.

My plan would be to meet you in the ticket office prior to the game.

Comment

Trump (but have to be honest and say I'll be holding my nose while doing so)

Comment

My vote can be easily bought for free Shocker tickets.
                THERE ARE FLOCKS OF BIRDS AND MANY A CAT ------ BUT ONLY ONE WUSHOCK!

Comment

Originally posted by wichshock65 View Post
                  Trump (but have to be honest and say I'll be holding my nose while doing so)
                  You aren't bringing Melania with you to the game by any chance are you?

Comment

You married? Would your wife let her come along? Not mine! Besides, have little 4 month old girl with new shocker gear who will be enjoying her first game.

Comment

Originally posted by wichshock65 View Post
                      You married? Would your wife let her come along? Not mine! Besides, have little 4 month old girl with new shocker gear who will be enjoying her first game.
                      I'm so old and feeble my wife really doesn't worry about me much anymore. However, please don't tease me with a baby girl. I have had 3 of those but they are all in their 40's (years not months). One of them was disappointed her and my grandson could not join me.

Comment

Okay guys. I received 6 different takers for the tickets. Thanks for making it hard on me. I assigned a number to each of the 6 takers based on the order the requests came in and then ran a random number generator to pick the winning lottery ticket.

The winner is SekShocker. I will send you a PM.

It's possible I may have opporutinities every now and then in the future although those opportunities have diminished as the success of the Shockers has risen.

Comment

Trust me, I'm no spring chicken. Let's just say that baby Pyper Jo was a bit of a surprise. But man, she has been the biggest blessing of my life!

Comment

Thanks for making them available. Maybe my luck will be better next time. Enjoy the game SekShocker!

Comment

And thank you for making the tickets available for shockernetters. Truly appreciated!

Comment

Working...
                              X