Streaming the Shockers

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Streaming the Shockers

Where do I go to get live streaming of the games? I live in Lawrence and you can imagine how hard it is to get live games here. I'm sure it's a conspiracy.

Originally posted by Lawman View Post
    Where do I go to get live streaming of the games? I live in Lawrence and you can imagine how hard it is to get live games here. I'm sure it's a conspiracy.
    ESPN3 is sometimes an option. The contract with COX though blocks a majority of the region, so it's probably blacked out in Lawrence. I always ended up having to use my cellphone data plan (thank you older verizon unlimited) in order to bypass the black out. (They filter it based on IP i believe).

Comment

Originally posted by Lawman View Post
      I'm sorry.
      "You Don't Have to Play a Perfect Game. Your Best is Good Enough."

Comment

Go to Bill Selfs house, they always have the KU team over there to watch The Shocks. They will be trying to learn how to play defense by studying 3G and crew.
        Last edited by kcshocker11; October 28, 2016, 11:46 AM.
        I have come here to chew bubblegum and kickass ... and I'm all out of bubblegum.

Comment

Originally posted by kcshocker11 View Post
          Go to Bill Selfs house, they always have the KU team over there to watch The Shocks. They will be trying to learn how to play defense but studying 3G and crew.
          Are you sure? I think that's when they take their naps.

Comment

Originally posted by RoyalShock View Post
            Are you sure? I think that's when they take their naps.

Winning.

Comment

Thankfully, ESPN3 carries nearly every game that isn't televised by the big boys. That's how I've been able to see almost all of the games for the past two years.

Now, I live in the DC area so I don't have the blocking issue that others have pointed out. So there's always Shockervision although it seems to be a bit of a debacle every season. I used it before ESPN3 started carrying the majority of games. Should you choose to go down that path, go with the month-to-month option if they still offer it. I made the mistake of paying for a year's subscription on the misguided notion I would watch other events. I did not.

Comment

There are virtual IP services that can get you around the ESPN 3 blackouts
                From the road I listen (Tune In radio) at home I watch ( season Ticks )

Comment

Just checked the ESPN3 schedule. Next Saturday's game against Augustana is listed. You can watch it there (as I will) if not blacked out.

Comment

Originally posted by OTR Shockfan View Post
                    There are virtual IP services that can get you around the ESPN 3 blackouts
                    This, this and more of this.
                    Easiest thing to do is watch on an ipad and use an IP app like tunnel bear, vpn Express or expressVPN

Comment

The only blackouts im aware of other than Wichita is in KC, as Time Warner broadcasts tbe Cox 22 games.
                      "When life hands you lemons, make lemonade." Better have some sugar and water too, or else your lemonade will suck!

Comment

Working...
                      X