Markis McDuffie on the Julius Erving Award watch list

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Markis McDuffie on the Julius Erving Award watch list

Top 20 small forwards in college basketball.

SPRINGFIELD, MASS. – The Naismith Memorial Basketball Hall of Fame announced today the 20 watch list members for the 2017 Julius Erving Small Forward of the Year Award. Named after Hall of Famer and 16-year professional basketball player Julius Erving, the annual honor in its third year recognizes the top small forwards in Division I men’s college basketball.
    “The rebellion on the populist right against the results of the 2020 election was partly a cynical, knowing effort by political operators and their hype men in the media to steal an election or at least get rich trying. But it was also the tragic consequence of the informational malnourishment so badly afflicting the nation. ... Americans gorge themselves daily on empty informational calories, indulging their sugar fixes of self-affirming half-truths and even outright lies.'

― Chris Stirewalt

That is WAY cool!!!
    "You Don't Have to Play a Perfect Game. Your Best is Good Enough."

Comment

Originally posted by Wuzee View Post
      Top 20 small forwards in college basketball.

http://www.hoophall.com/news/twenty-...-erving-award/
      I posted this in the McDuffie thread .. but definitely deserves his own thread for this. This is a really nice honor.

Comment

Great recognition for MM.

With apologies to @WuDrWu:; this is the 'real' doc!

"You Just Want to Slap The #### Outta Some People"

Comment

Originally posted by WstateU View Post
          Great recognition for MM.

With apologies to @WuDrWu; this is the 'real' doc!

I'm still amazed at his "effortless" explosive abilities.

Comment

Not only a great player but Dr. J seemed like a really class act from what I new of him.

So many Americans today, especially those around the spectator sport maelstrom, are obsessed about being noticed. For players, being noticed means respect and endorsement deals. For coaches and managers, being noticed means power. For reporters, being noticed means exposure...

Warren Jabali even got a mention in this article about Dr. J.

Comment

That's really great for the young man to be recognized this early in his career. Can't wait to see him play to his potential this year!

Comment

Does anybody know why no KU or UK players?
                Whatever you ask for in prayer with faith, you will receive. (Mt 21:22)

Comment

Originally posted by T.VuOP View Post
                  Does anybody know why no KU or UK players?
                  Because neither one has one of the top 20 small forwards?
                  The future's so bright - I gotta wear shades.
                  We like to cut down nets and get sized for championship rings.

Comment

Working...
                  X