Men's BB practice?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Men's BB practice?

Anyone know if there is open practice anytime soon?
    Brummett throws, STRUCK HIM OUT! THE SHOCKERS ARE NATIONAL CHAMPIONS! AN UNBELIEVABLE STORY!

I'm pretty sure Gregg Marshall doesn't have open practices that aren't in March at a regional site with other teams selected on a Sunday causing people to fill out lots of brackets.

Comment

He has in the past, but did not last year. Devon Smith organized them -- $50 for the VIP tour and practice.
      "I not sure that I've ever been around a more competitive player or young man than Fred VanVleet. I like to win more than 99.9% of the people in this world, but he may top me." -- Gregg Marshall 12/23/13 :peaceful:
      ---------------------------------------
      Remember when Nancy Pelosi said about Obamacare:
      "We have to pass it, to find out what's in it".

A physician called into a radio show and said:
      "That's the definition of a stool sample."

Comment

Originally posted by im4wsu View Post
        He has in the past, but did not last year. Devon Smith organized them -- $50 for the VIP tour and practice.
        Little bit expensive for me, considering that's about the price to take 2 people to a real game
        Brummett throws, STRUCK HIM OUT! THE SHOCKERS ARE NATIONAL CHAMPIONS! AN UNBELIEVABLE STORY!

Comment

After school starts there's usually little or no info coming out of basketball other than when Suellentrop writes something.

Shocker Madness is about all the average fan gets to see.
          The future's so bright - I gotta wear shades.
          We like to cut down nets and get sized for championship rings.

Comment

Working...
          X