Vote for FVV to be 15th man

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Vote for FVV to be 15th man

http://www.raptorsrepublic.com/2016/...h-roster-spot/ Come on guys lets lift Fred:good:
    I have come here to chew bubblegum and kickass ... and I'm all out of bubblegum.

Go Fred Go!
    "You Just Want to Slap The #### Outta Some People"

Comment

Fred is killing it at the moment

Comment

sucks he has kyle lowery in front of him. but i think he could make that team and help them even though toronto played in the eastern conference finals against cleveland.. toronto is very good. yet the canadians must want fvv on their team! who wouldn't?

Comment

Doesn't matter who's in front of him, Fred's just trying to make a roster at this point and will likely be the 3rd PG no matter where he plays, if it's in the NBA.

Comment

Originally posted by another shocker View Post
            sucks he has kyle lowery in front of him. but i think he could make that team and help them even though toronto played in the eastern conference finals against cleveland.. toronto is very good. yet the canadians must want fvv on their team! who wouldn't?
            I agree with @Dan: that he's going to be third string no matter what this year. Number 1 goal is make an NBA team. In fact, Kyle Lowry would actually be one of the best people for Fred to learn the NBA pg position from.

Comment

I just want him to make the team so I can use him in NBA 2k17. :D

Comment

Originally posted by Dan View Post
                Doesn't matter who's in front of him, Fred's just trying to make a roster at this point and will likely be the 3rd PG no matter where he plays, if it's in the NBA.
                3rd string? get outta here. he could be 2nd string.. on a great team like toronto even.

Comment

3rd string? get outta here. he could be 2nd string.. on a great team like toronto even.
                  Completely agree, but likely not his first season. He's got time to develop.
                  You miss 100% of the shots you don't take....

.....but, statistically speaking, you miss 99% of the shots you do take.

Comment

BUMP

Comment

Working...
                    X