Blake Ahearn gets 10-day contract

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Blake Ahearn gets 10-day contract

It's not Shox news, but many of us remember watching Ahearn, sounds like he'll get a chance at Miami for 10 days or so.
    veni, vidi, vici

He's played in 3 games so far, averaging 8 minutes. Not doing so great...1-9 (1-6 from 3-pt)..He is 2-2 from the FT Line though.

View the profile of Indiana Pacers Guard Blake Ahearn on ESPN. Get the latest news, live stats and game highlights.

Comment

It's definitely not the D League...
      Infinity Art Glass - Fantastic local artist and Shocker fan
      RIP Guy Always A Shocker
      Carpenter Place - A blessing to many young girls/women
      ICT S.O.S - Great local cause fighting against human trafficking
      Wartick Insurance Agency - Saved me money with more coverage.
      Save Shocker Sports - A rallying cry

Comment

He could earn his keep just by shooting Free Throws.

Comment

Good for him maybe he can stick for a while in the NBA! Man he use to kill us with threes!

Comment

Ahearn mentioned on inside the nba on TNT tonight... lol for kinda the wrong reasons but the man did put up 15 pts tonight. REPRESENTIN THE VALLEY
            Up your nose with a rubber hose - Barbarino

Comment

Originally posted by hutchshox
              Good for him maybe he can stick for a while in the NBA! Man he use to kill us with threes!
              I thought we only lost to them like once when he was there?

Good shooter though, hopefully he can help them out and stay for a bit.

Comment

Originally posted by Shoxfan11
                Originally posted by hutchshox
                I thought we only lost to them like once when he was there?

Good shooter though, hopefully he can help them out and stay for a bit.

Blake was 3-6 against WSU, iirc. I can't imagine he sticks around in the NBA. While he certainly brings a particular skill set absent from so many in the league, he couldn't guard me.

Comment

If you are an NBA team and Blake Ahearn is your leading scorer, you are in some serious trouble.

Comment

Its the Miami Heat.

Darren Dugger and Phil Mendelson would be a vast improvement to that team.

Comment

Blake Ahearn is a perfect fit in Miami right now. Afterall, the more he plays the greater chance they have of getting Beasely in the lottery.

Signing Blake Ahearn, for the Heat, this season could equal long term success.
                      Spoiler Alert: Bruce Willis was dead the whole time!

Comment

If you read correctly I said he killed us with threes, I did not say he beat us! His threes were always timely and came in the midst of a big run or the go ahead variety! I would always cringe when he spotted up for a three!

Comment

Maybe the NBA should invent the "Desginated Free Throw Shooter". BH would be an asset to any team. Hack-a-Shaq would definitely be a thing of the past. That would also be my only chance of ever playing in the NBA.

I know I could be a professional DS.
                          For some the glass is half full and for others half empty. My glass is out of ice.
                          - said no one ever...

Comment

Working...
                          X