2008 Gregg Marshall Golf Classic and Auction

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 2008 Gregg Marshall Golf Classic and Auction

I know that many ShockerNet enthusiasts took part in the 2007 Gregg Marshall Golf Tournament and Auction. You'll recall that Gregg and Lynn were blown away by the support and welcoming attitude of the Shocker Nation. This year's auction (May 3) and tournament (May 5) should prove to be even more fun. This is a great opportunity to help fund the key elements of the program's future: travel, recruiting, etc.

I will post a link as soon as it is up on GoShockers. Royal, could you please make this a sticky? Thanks. I hope everyone attends.
    Wear your seatbelt.

Info from GoShockers:

"The Second Annual Gregg Marshall Golf Classic and Auction presented by Equity Bank and Sunflower Travel, is set for May 3 and 5, 2008.

The dinner and auction, sponsored by Sunflower Travel, will take place on Saturday, May 3, in the Preferred Health Systems Multi-Purpose facility starting at 6 p.m. Tickets are $25 each.

Registration and breakfast for the Gregg Marshall Golf Classic presented by Equity Bank is scheduled to begin at 7:30 a.m., on May 5, at the Crestview Country Club with a four-man scramble shotgun start at 9 a.m. Team packages are available for $1,400 with single entries at $400. All entries include two tickets per participant to the Gregg Marshall Dinner and Auction. Hole sponsorship packages are also available for $250.

All proceeds from the Gregg Marshall Golf Classic and Auction benefit the Wichita State University Men’s Basketball Program.

To receive more information or to register, please call (316) 978-3135. "

Here is the link:
    The Second Annual Gregg Marshall Golf Classic and Auction presented by Equity Bank and Sunflower Travel, is set for May 3 and 5, 2008.
    Wear your seatbelt.

Comment

Working...
    X