Battle for Atlantis tickets ?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Battle for Atlantis tickets ?

Anyone got a line on tickets for this event yet? We have our accommodations , and our travel planned ,, now on to the ticket procurement.
    From the road I listen (Tune In radio) at home I watch ( season Ticks )

Dang, and all this time I thought Atlantis was nothing but a Myth.

Comment

maybe that's why it's being so tricky finding tickets. Atlantis won't give the tickets out without a stay on their property.
      I have a Ph# to the their box office gonna try that now. was just wunderin if anyone had experience with maybe WSU ticket office.

Comment

Well So far I have been unsuccessful at getting tickets to the game s yet. I have been told I need to contact the "Boxoffice" directly ,, gotta catch
        them when they are actually their I guess because so far I have not gotten an answer, I did get a "live chat" on their web site,, but all they said
        unless I was booking a stay on property I was not alowed to get tickets yet.

Comment

Originally posted by OTR Shockfan View Post
          Well So far I have been unsuccessful at getting tickets to the game s yet. I have been told I need to contact the "Boxoffice" directly ,, gotta catch
          them when they are actually their I guess because so far I have not gotten an answer, I did get a "live chat" on their web site,, but all they said
          This is true. I've been at Atlantis two weeks before, and they wouldn't sell me tickets, hats, etc. unless I was staying there that week. Gen public tickets were for sale a week before. Try then.

Comment

That's pretty much what I heard from other schools' fans who have gone in the past...they all said you pretty much need to stay on property or plan to spend a crap load of money getting on property and getting tickets. I elected not to go...waiting for Maui next year.

Comment

Perhaps those staying on property can obtain tickets for other SNers.
              "I not sure that I've ever been around a more competitive player or young man than Fred VanVleet. I like to win more than 99.9% of the people in this world, but he may top me." -- Gregg Marshall 12/23/13 :peaceful:
              ---------------------------------------
              Remember when Nancy Pelosi said about Obamacare:
              "We have to pass it, to find out what's in it".

A physician called into a radio show and said:
              "That's the definition of a stool sample."

Comment

Just got rewarded for 25 years with the company...

Going to the Battle for Atlantis.

Comment

Can I apply for a job at your company 25 years ago?
                  I had season FOOTBALL tix... did you?

Comment

Whoo Hoo ,, well after some work ,, found a way to get our tickets (6) of em even tho not staying on property.
                    Short story is,,
                    To follow just your team 3 games is 109.77 plus VAT etc etc ,,came out to apx. 119.00 per. There are also other
                    options for complete tourney packages. There is a form you fill out ,,BUT here's the bummer of it. It's not really
                    an online purchase,, you fill out the form (including CC info) only as secure as you trust email. then you have to
                    email it to the Box Office,, I will give them credit for speed tho ,, only took roughly 30 min to charge my card, and
                    only another 10 minutes to email my voucher for ticket pick up. Can't pick your seats, they are given best avail,
                    at time of purchase for package and level purchased. The 109.77 fan package was lower level. Upper level was 88.37
                    anyone need the form I might be able to figure out how to put it on here,, or possibly easier to email it to
                    ya if ya give me your addy. Final note this speedy service is only during the Normal Hrs of operation
                    (did ours at apx 4:17 CST and had voucher at 5:03) at the Box office.

Comment

I am staying on the property, but I booked through my credit card travel agent to get a 4th night free! I tried calling Atlantis directly and was told to call my travel agent who would have to call Atlantis. Tickets were $75 upper level and $95 lower level (although the extra $25 is a small price to pay to avoid the outrageously expensive hotel rooms there during that time!!!)

Whoo Hoo ,, well after some work ,, found a way to get our tickets (6) of em even tho not staying on property.
                      Short story is,,
                      To follow just your team 3 games is 109.77 plus VAT etc etc ,,came out to apx. 119.00 per. There are also other
                      options for complete tourney packages. There is a form you fill out ,,BUT here's the bummer of it. It's not really
                      an online purchase,, you fill out the form (including CC info) only as secure as you trust email. then you have to
                      email it to the Box Office,, I will give them credit for speed tho ,, only took roughly 30 min to charge my card, and
                      only another 10 minutes to email my voucher for ticket pick up. Can't pick your seats, they are given best avail,
                      at time of purchase for package and level purchased. The 109.77 fan package was lower level. Upper level was 88.37
                      anyone need the form I might be able to figure out how to put it on here,, or possibly easier to email it to
                      ya if ya give me your addy. Final note this speedy service is only during the Normal Hrs of operation
                      (did ours at apx 4:17 CST and had voucher at 5:03) at the Box office.

Comment

Working...
                      X