Shocks In Larryville

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Shocks In Larryville

Spotted Fred, Shaquille and JR coming out of Big Biscuit in Lawrence this morning while I attended a funeral there. Must have been in town because of the AAU event there. Three studs the likes of which that town isn't used to.

Originally posted by Ashockalypse View Post
    Spotted Fred, Shaquille and JR coming out of Big Biscuit in Lawrence this morning while I attended a funeral there. Must have been in town because of the AAU event there.
    ... and likely a stop in KC tonight.

"You Just Want to Slap The #### Outta Some People"

Comment

Originally posted by Ashockalypse View Post
      Spotted Fred, Shaquille and JR coming out of Big Biscuit in Lawrence this morning while I attended a funeral there. Must have been in town because of the AAU event there. Three studs the likes of which that town isn't used to.
      Fred posted a picture on Instagram of them. The first four comments were 78-65

Comment

Originally posted by Stickboy46 View Post
        Fred posted a picture on Instagram of them. The first four comments were 78-65
        I think when I looked there were 11 comments with that same score... 🤔

Comment

Originally posted by mjbaker84 View Post
          I think when I looked there were 11 comments with that same score... 樂
          After more than 2 years of listening to chicken fans (Final Four & undefeated) say "Yeah, but they don't play anybody in that weak-ass mid-major conference, they couldn't beat a real team!", like you-know-who, I too took great thrill in that chicken lashing.

I don't have that score on a #hashtag, but my desktop on my computer is a shot of Z. Brown & R. Kelley stuffing p ellis on the glass.

Comment

Fred's snapchat was loaded with pics of he, JRS, and Z Bush at the concert.
            "You Don't Have to Play a Perfect Game. Your Best is Good Enough."

Comment

Yup

Comment

Working...
              X