No announcement yet.

Fred is a Raptor!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Not about Fred, but an old nemesis, Kemba Walker scored 60 tonight.

Comment

• Originally posted by ShockTalk View Post
      Not about Fred, but an old nemesis, Kemba Walker scored 60 tonight.
      How many of those were free throws?
      Deuces Valley.
      ... No really, deuces.

- a smart man

Comment

• Dark Lord
        Dark Lord commented
        Editing a comment

• ShockTalk
        ShockTalk commented
        Editing a comment
        Fully understand the joke, his shooting line was 21-34/6-14/12-12. He didn't get much help as the rest of the team shot 21-65.

• Freddy...

"You Just Want to Slap The #### Outta Some People"

Comment

• Man his parents must be so proud.

T

...:cool:

Comment

• WstateU
          WstateU commented
          Editing a comment
          I remember telling some of my Big 12 buds that Fred would someday play in the league... of course they horse laughed at me. Heck, we had our share of doubters around here.

• Shocker Mama
          Shocker Mama commented
          Editing a comment
          And I saw that he is donating 160 winter coats to kids in Rockford. He’s got a good heart.

• abdullah_sharif
          abdullah_sharif commented
          Editing a comment
          i'd love to see fred back in koch on the sidelines after his playing career is completed.

• Umm there were several, or at least a couple of "experts" on this site, like Jamar, that were skeptical of his ability to even make a team in the NBA.

Comment

• C0|dB|00ded
          C0|dB|00ded commented
          Editing a comment
          Not very quick, can't dunk, short... It wouldn't be a stretch to doubt Fred's chances in the NBA. This is why he "bets on himself". Fred is beating all the odds.

Fred's BBIQ has got to be in the 99th percentile among all athletes on the planet.

T

• ShockTalk
          ShockTalk commented
          Editing a comment
          Where is Jamar?

There is a number of regulars/original guard that haven't been here for the last 2-4 months.

• Originally posted by ABC View Post
        Umm there were several, or at least a couple of "experts" on this site, like Jamar, that were skeptical of his ability to even make a team in the NBA.
        I was an expert that was a skeptic regarding his ability to defend bigger players. Fred is just so smart, he keeps himself in good position on defense against those bigger players. He made me a believer.

Comment

• Just some random Fred action pics off Google. So cool. I think he's gettin' a bit thicker too.

T

Comment

• Originally posted by Shockm View Post

I was an expert that was a skeptic regarding his ability to defend bigger players. Fred is just so smart, he keeps himself in good position on defense against those bigger players. He made me a believer.
            Honestly, I always thought Fred's defense is understated, and it's stellar defense. Almost Cotton-esque. I love seeing this amazing progress by Fred!

Comment

• My favorite all-time Fred moment was the dagger he put in the Zags his freshman year. What a shot. Who could’ve known then how special he was going to be.

Comment

• I always think about him single handedly bringing us back from a 20 point deficit in the second half against the Bears at MSU in our undefeated season.
                Livin the dream

Comment

• Shocktoberfest
                  Shocktoberfest commented
                  Editing a comment
                  Yep. Thought of that too. No way we should have won that game. I wish somebody had a shot of the basket he made in the second half where he was totally horizontal and threw up a prayer for the and 1. What an amazing win that was.

• Sounds like Gary Clark is following the #BetOnYourself playbook: https://bleacherreport.com/articles/2806697
                Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter, and those who matter don't mind. ~Dr. Seuss

Comment

• C0|dB|00ded
                  C0|dB|00ded commented
                  Editing a comment
                  "The undrafted rookie out of Cincinnati could be smiling because he just turned 24 and was gifted a Mercedes GLE for his birthday by Chris Paul. Or because his team, reeling after a 4-7 start, is on a four-game winning streak."

What the hell??? Nice to have friends like that!

T

• Raptors won yesterday 124-108 over the Hawks. Fred started again and had another nice game.

MIN 38 / FG 5-11 / 3PT 1-3 / AST 6 / +/- +15 / PTS 11

Comment

• Fred with another ho-hum game tonight... :)

Box score for the Toronto Raptors vs. Memphis Grizzlies NBA game from November 27, 2018 on ESPN. Includes all points, rebounds and steals stats.
                  "You Just Want to Slap The #### Outta Some People"

Comment

• ShockdaWorld
                    ShockdaWorld commented
                    Editing a comment
                    Too bad 3G never had the wherewithal to have these guys practice their free throws.

• Tied at 107, Fred made 9 of the last 15 points down the stretch to win by 8.

Comment

• Except for one missed FT and one turnovers, perfect
                    "I not sure that I've ever been around a more competitive player or young man than Fred VanVleet. I like to win more than 99.9% of the people in this world, but he may top me." -- Gregg Marshall 12/23/13 :peaceful:
                    ---------------------------------------
                    Remember when Nancy Pelosi said about Obamacare:
                    "We have to pass it, to find out what's in it".

A physician called into a radio show and said:
                    "That's the definition of a stool sample."

Comment

Working...
                    X