• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Another heartbreaker for the Raptors.
    The Assman

Comment

• LeBron is so effing good...
      "When life hands you lemons, make lemonade." Better have some sugar and water too, or else your lemonade will suck!

Comment

• choida
        choida commented
        Editing a comment
        Raptors are just so effing bad against LeBronto

• Horrible shot to take at the end, but it went in.
      The Assman

Comment

• Fred +14

Comment

• WSUwatcher
          WSUwatcher commented
          Editing a comment
          Yes -- tough night offensively for Fred, and yet the scoreboard went in the right direction more when he was in than it did for any other Raptor, and it wasn't close.

• Holy Sam Jones, LeBron!

Comment

• LeBron = GOAT. Period.

Comment

• IndianaShocker
            IndianaShocker commented
            Editing a comment
            Not a fan, but anyone who doesn't recognize his greatness (vomit) is drunk on the haterade. If he would just stop the unnecessary WWE level fake jobs I would enjoy watching him.

• ShockingButTrue
            ShockingButTrue commented
            Editing a comment
            Best in the game. Does dribble the ball off of his foot every now and then. Still...

• jazztrane
            jazztrane commented
            Editing a comment
            Not a fan but have utmost respect for LeBron and how he can take 4 average guys and beat about anyone.

• LeBum trash, Raps in 7

Comment

• I don’t understand all the Lebron hate. He’s a great player and he does a lot for communities outside of basketball and he doesn’t seem too arrogant to me.
          Hows my post? send me feedback at 1-800-f$%k-off

Comment

• AndShock
            AndShock commented
            Editing a comment
            The Decision and the flopping will always rub people the wrong way.

• Fred is getting $10 million next year. Start eyeing a spot for the banner.

T

...:cool:

Comment

• Toronto needs to ship Lowery or Fred needs to go to San Antonio.
            People who think they know everything are a great annoyance to those of us who do. -Isaac Asimov

Comment

• I want to see Fred get a chance somewhere else. I think Toronto has too many snakes in the brain as an organization to get a championship. Constant playoff flameouts are difficult to overcome and Fred could be the stable leader that the Raptors need to finish that fight but I would rather he go to a place like SA that has championship DNA.
              One quick note before we present the rankings: With Wichita State’s move to the American Athletic Conference, the Shockers have moved out of the mid-major club. We wish the Shockers well against Cincinnati, UConn, SMU, and more.

Comment

• If the Spurs end up losing Leonard, that's not a great team right now. Going there isn't going to help anything, Golden State and Houston are going to rule the West for a while yet while Lebron continues to own the East. It's highly unlikely going anywhere else will make a difference right now.

Comment

• I’m telling you guys, New Orleans is where he needs to be. Rando is a free ageant, so they need a new starter. Great opportunity for him to sign with a team that should be good for the foreseeable future, while also getting playing time.
                  Last edited by Jhook89; May 7, 2018, 03:21 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Jhook89 View Post
                    I’m telling you guys, New Orleans is where he need to be. Rando is a free ageant, so they need a new starter. Great opportunity for him to sign with a team that should be good for the foreseeable future, while also getting playing time.
                    I'd love to watch Fred play with Boogie and Davis. Say what you want about UK's strategy (read: cheating) at the collegiate level, but Davis is becoming an unstoppable force.

Comment

• Replace Smart and go play under the tutelage of Brad Stevens

Comment

Working...
                      X