No announcement yet.

Fred is a Raptor!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Fred is a baller. I think he's a lock to make that roster.

Comment

• Originally posted by CBB_Fan View Post
      Fred ends with a monstrous 31 points, 5 rebounds, 5 assists, 1 steal.
      Fred VanFreak
      ShockerNet is a rat infested cess pool.

Comment

• Comment

• Highlights

"Don't measure yourself by what you have accomplished, but by what you should accomplish with your ability."
          -John Wooden

Comment

• Originally posted by wu_shizzle View Post
            Highlights

Fred Van Fleek. Ha! That's classic!
            Last edited by shock-it-to-me; October 15, 2016, 09:35 AM.

Comment

• Absolutely Terrific.

Comment

• Originally posted by shock-it-to-me View Post
                Fred Van Fleek. Ha! That's classic!
                Those aren't highlights...I saw that every game for four years!

Comment

• Comment

• Pay the man.

Comment

• "The Toronto Raptors found a gem in Fred VanVleet" - The Sports Blaze

By Stephen Cohn
                      October 17, 2016

Own this domain today. We make your shopping experience easy. Friendly and quick customer service.

"When every college basketball team has wall-to-wall coverage from so many different media outlets, it’s difficult for prospects to go unnoticed, and while every other team missed out on Fred VanVleet, the Toronto Raptors did not...."

Comment

• That same article says:

"After a successful summer, VanVleet signed a multi-year deal with the Raptors, beating out the likes of Jarrod Uthoff and E.J. Single for the final roster spot." If this is true, that's GREAT news.

Comment

• Originally posted by Shox21 View Post
                          That same article says:

"After a successful summer, VanVleet signed a multi-year deal with the Raptors, beating out the likes of Jarrod Uthoff and E.J. Single for the final roster spot." If this is true, that's GREAT news.
                          Seems like shady reporting. I think they just don't understand the nature of Fred's partially guaranteed deal. Blogs that are closer to the Raptors program have regularly talked about competition for the last roster spot.
                          You miss 100% of the shots you don't take....

.....but, statistically speaking, you miss 99% of the shots you do take.

Comment

• Yeah, I don't think they would want to announce a final roster until after the last preseason game.

Comment

• I think Fred gives the Raptors a chance to deal a PG for some salary cap room. Delon Wright is going to have his work cut out for him if he wants a roster spot. If the Raptors think either VanVleet or Wright could be the first backup at PG, then they've got a pretty salty PG (whose name I can't recall) they don't really need.
                              The future's so bright - I gotta wear shades.
                              We like to cut down nets and get sized for championship rings.

Comment

• Corey Joseph is the 2nd stringer and makes around $7 mill a year

Comment

Working...
                                X