No announcement yet.

Fred is a Raptor!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Fred VanVleet: Proving that one 5'11" guy can be pretty effective guarding 5 NBA hopefuls.

Comment

• Originally posted by Cdizzle View Post
      Drills a jumper and then defends his guy into an airball.
      8pts 2 rbs 3 ast. Played the final 15 mins. Go Fred!!!
      Shocker fan since December 28th, 2005!

Comment

• Nice last 2 min for FVV.
        I have come here to chew bubblegum and kickass ... and I'm all out of bubblegum.

Comment

• 8 points in 15 minutes. Dominated play at times. Couple of guys fumbled great passes that should have been assists.

8 points, 2 boards 3 assists. Totally belongs in the NBA.

Comment

• He'll make a roster, if the Raptors are dumb enough to cut him.
            The Assman

Comment

• Poetl has the tinkles. He won't make it.

Comment

• As a lottery pick, isn't he garunteed money?
                Livin the dream

Comment

• Oh I have no idea if he'll make a roster this year or whatnot. But he won't make it in the league. Tinkle-syndrome. Probably from eating too many puppies.

Comment

• Raps play again tonight at 6. Haven't looked for TV.
                    "You Don't Have to Play a Perfect Game. Your Best is Good Enough."

Comment

• Fred started tonight. They aren't playing against an NBA team, but Fred currently has 19 points for a GAME HIGH. 3:30 left to go in the 3rd.

Comment

• There's a live stream on YouTube but it's been hit or miss most of the game:

Comment

• Fred ends with a monstrous 31 points, 5 rebounds, 5 assists, 1 steal.

Comment

• Fred with a huge game against San Lorenz! 38 min 31 pts 5 reb 5 ast.
                            When your not practicing, someone somewhere is and when you meet him...he'll beat you.

Comment

• Originally posted by CBB_Fan View Post
                              Fred ends with a monstrous 31 points, 5 rebounds, 5 assists, 1 steal.
                              Also a game high +25 +/-.
                              "Cotton scared me - I left him alone." - B4MSU (Bear Nation poster) in reference to heckling players

Comment

• Too late. Slow thumb.😱😱😱
                                When your not practicing, someone somewhere is and when you meet him...he'll beat you.

Comment

Working...
                                X