Fred is a Raptor!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by im4wsu View Post

Only the Shocker Faithful FaceBook post.

Originally posted by ShockdaWorld View Post

There was a tweet sent out by some random Raptors fan with “Toronto Raptors” in his name. I never saw anything that backed it up, but as usual, someone thought it was a good idea to run with it.
    Ah, OK. That's what I figured. Thanks guys.
    "It's amazing to watch Ron slide into that open area, Fred will find him and it's straight cash homie."--HCGM

Comment

• Originally posted by im4wsu View Post

Only the Shocker Faithful FaceBook post.
      no doubt a reliable source

Comment

• FadedCrown
        FadedCrown commented
        Editing a comment
        Best source

• Kyrie Irving out for the playoffs.

Can we just skip ahead to the Fred vs. LeBron showdown in the Eastern Conference Finals?
      78-65

Comment

• Originally posted by WuShock16 View Post
        Kyrie Irving out for the playoffs.

Can we just skip ahead to the Fred vs. LeBron showdown in the Eastern Conference Finals?
        There's a decent chance the 76ers get the 3 seed and it's LeBron vs the Raptors in the second round. The opening rounds are going to be fun. There are a ton of great match-up possibilities that I'm excited for. Giannis vs the Raptors or Celtics. The Cavs also seem to struggle against Miami. I was very excited to see Kyrie vs LeBron this year, though.

Comment

• Originally posted by jdshock View Post

The one problem he has is that no one has any money this year. A few years ago, he gets that salary for sure. Now, everybody has run out of money. Raptors are such a great situation for him too. He can keep learning from two all stars, getting close to starter minutes, and then take over the starter role if Lowry leaves in a couple of years.

I'm just not sure what other teams look poised for success and will also have the finances to get him paid. It's going to be really interesting to see what his next contract looks like.
          Going to be a bad team and getting paid an insane amount of money isn’t the worst thing in the world. I also think he’s good enough to be the face of a franchise. Fred might prefer a pay cut to compete for championships, will definitely be interesting.

Comment

• I wonder if LeBron will flop and take a charge from Fred again this year.

Comment

• Originally posted by Slykryck View Post
              I wonder if LeBron will flop and take a charge from Fred again this year.
              Kung Wu say, man who read woman like book, prefer braille!

Comment

• Stickboy46
                Stickboy46 commented
                Editing a comment
                That's a UNI level flop right there...

• https://sports.yahoo.com/meet-radar-...185603234.html Under the radar FVVj
              I have come here to chew bubblegum and kickass ... and I'm all out of bubblegum.

Comment

• Trade Lowry and roll with the younger guy... Maybe Raptors wanna start betting on Fred too

Comment

• Looks like Fred’s ready for high water! :)

"You Just Want to Slap The #### Outta Some People"

Comment

• I think he replaces Rondo in New Orleans.

He would have Boogie and the Brow to pick and roll with, and Holliday and Miritic to shoot from the corners.

Comment

• Lowe's Luke Walton All-Stars: Surprising and thrilling players https://es.pn/2Gya8Kh

"Let's just say we're going to have more on Van Vleet in our end-of-year awards column"

Comment

• Originally posted by WstateU View Post
                        Looks like Fred’s ready for high water! :)

https://instagram.com/p/BhMsZpPjV4t/
                        The hell is he wearing
                        People who think they know everything are a great annoyance to those of us who do. -Isaac Asimov

Comment

• BOBB
                          BOBB commented
                          Editing a comment
                          Canadian Tuxedo

• No Fred Tonight . . .

Fred VanVleet - PG - Toronto Raptors

Fred VanVleet will watch Monday's game from the sidelines as he's dealing with a back injury.

Dwane Casey said that VanVleet could've returned to Sunday's game if he had to, but the Raptors are just killing time until the playoffs begin. Delon Wright makes for a nice option tonight and should be able to pick up some nice defensive stats and assists with full run of the backcourt among the reserves. Norman Powell may also see some added responsibility, but Wright is the play.
                        If you take the high road, you won't find much traffic there . . .

Comment

• another shocker
                          another shocker commented
                          Editing a comment
                          so they're really sitting him down/resting him like they do for superstar players right before the playoffs?

that's cool.

remember fvv stealing the ball from indiana, ku, arizona, uk, ohio state, gonzaga, pitt, louisville etc in the ncaa tournament, left and right?

• AKA Fred gonna get paid this summer...

Comment

Working...
                        X