No announcement yet.

Fred is a Raptor!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

My initial thought is that he plays a lot in the D-League and maybe sees a little bit of time with Toronto, unless they trade Delon Wright (very possible). Comparatively speaking, Fred has a lot of physical limitations, but he is a good third point guard you can put in who will be solid and not screw things up.

I just want Drake to name drop him in a verse.

"Harmonize like R-Kelly, but I rap like Hova;
    get you off your feet quicker than VanVleet's crossover..."
    "In God we trust, all others must bring data." - W. Edwards Deming

Comment

Am I the only person, who thinks the NBA personnel rules are complex?

Just wondering.

Maybe the rules seem complex tom me because I do follow the NBA very closely.
      "Prediction is very difficult, especially if it is about the future."

--Niels Bohr

Comment

Raptors and most all NBA teams have 25+ players locked up under contract for training camp

Comment

Originally posted by Mr. Obvious View Post
          Raptors and most all NBA teams have 25+ players locked up under contract for training camp
          Where did you get that information? Teams can take 20 players to training camp. Fifteen make the roster and an additional four can be placed in the D League. Source

Comment

Originally posted by Mr. Obvious View Post
            False.
            People who think they know everything are a great annoyance to those of us who do. -Isaac Asimov

Comment

Ha, ha.

Did the NCAA write the rules for the NBA?
              "Prediction is very difficult, especially if it is about the future."

--Niels Bohr

Comment

Originally posted by jdshock View Post
                Where did you get that information? Teams can take 20 players to training camp. Fifteen make the roster and an additional four can be placed in the D League. Source
                You are correct! I was looking at a column showing "contracts" from July start of Summer ball.

Comment

Paging @ShockerFever:. The asylum has been left unguarded again.
                  People who think they know everything are a great annoyance to those of us who do. -Isaac Asimov

Comment

The latest news appears to be a non-event. Apparently all the press was over the actual signing of the contract.

Per Sully, Fred gets $50,000 to go to training camp and htat's the extent of the "guaranteed" portion of the contract.

The future's so bright - I gotta wear shades.
                    We like to cut down nets and get sized for championship rings.

Comment

Originally posted by Aargh View Post
                      The latest news appears to be a non-event. Apparently all the press was over the actual signing of the contract.

Per Sully, Fred gets $50,000 to go to training camp and htat's the extent of the "guaranteed" portion of the contract.

http://www.kansas.com/sports/college...e90315892.html
                      I'm not disagreeing with the article, but the writer is strangely called "Eagle Staff" rather than Paul Sullentrop. Doesn't he usually have his name on the articles he writes? Just seems weird.
                      "You Don't Have to Play a Perfect Game. Your Best is Good Enough."

Comment

Originally posted by ShockdaWorld View Post
                        I'm not disagreeing with the article, but the writer is strangely called "Eagle Staff" rather than Paul Sullentrop.
                        "Eagle Staff"

"You Just Want to Slap The #### Outta Some People"

Comment

Originally posted by WstateU View Post
                          "Eagle Staff"

You never disappoint.

Comment

Reading Raptor fan's comments I don't think they have anymore understanding of where Fred stands then we do. However, if Fred doesnt make their roster, I imagine he will be making them pay for it in the near future.
                            In the fast lane

Comment

http://www.basketballinsiders.com/to...-team-salary/# Not sure if this is posted before or somewhere else, if so sorry.
                              I have come here to chew bubblegum and kickass ... and I'm all out of bubblegum.

Comment

Originally posted by kcshocker11 View Post
                                http://www.basketballinsiders.com/to...-team-salary/# Not sure if this is posted before or somewhere else, if so sorry.
                                Great find. Looks like we know the maximum amount of his contract, if he were to make the team.
                                "In God we trust, all others must bring data." - W. Edwards Deming

Comment

Working...
                                X