X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Fred made it in for the last minute or so
    The Assman

Comment

• Fred had a good night last night. Granted, they played Cleveland without Bron, Love, and Kyrie, but FVV had 21 minutes. He only shot 2-7 for 5 points, but also had 4 rebounds and in true FVV fashion had 6 assists and ZERO turnovers.
      "You Don't Have to Play a Perfect Game. Your Best is Good Enough."

Comment

• I hope to see him get some playing time in the Playoffs. Go Raptors!

Comment

• Originally posted by Kung Wu View Post
          That is like freaking comedy gold!!! The guy that passed in the ball is more open than Tom Hanks in Castaway, still, instead of making the most obvious pass ever in the history of the NBA, he holds on to it with Feisty Fred on his butt. MUHAHAHahahahAHAHHA!

Nice. Really nice. I mean nice. Really nice.
          "Prediction is very difficult, especially if it is about the future."

--Niels Bohr

Comment

• What great anticipation by Fred.

Comment

• FVV with a 3 and nice dish in game 5 win for the Raps.

Comment

• Fred is playing for the Raptors 905 right now on ESPNU. It's the D League championship series. They brought him down for game 2 after losing game 1. ESPN U is 244 on Cox.
                "You Don't Have to Play a Perfect Game. Your Best is Good Enough."

Comment

• Originally posted by ShockdaWorld View Post
                  Fred is playing for the Raptors 905 right now on ESPNU. It's the D League championship series. They brought him down for game 2 after losing game 1. ESPN U is 244 on Cox.
                  16pts 8 rbs 9ast. And a win.
                  Shocker fan since December 28th, 2005!

Comment

• Gotta love Fred, he's a keeper. Hope the Raptors realize that!

Comment

• Think they should just keep him at the 905 for the rest of the series.. he's not getting any PT behind Toronto's guards and he'll gain more from his experience actually suiting up against some of these guys

Comment

• Finishing the season in the D-League isn't a great finish to a rookie year. Fred was on a squad loaded at his position.

Baker has pretty much locked down his spot as the #2 PG and a combo SG. Fred needs to hope some NBA team needs 2nd or 3rd PG. I don't think Toronto is a logical home for him next year.
                        The future's so bright - I gotta wear shades.
                        We like to cut down nets and get sized for championship rings.

Comment

• Was his contract through this season? Or next?

Comment

• Originally posted by Aargh View Post
                            Finishing the season in the D-League isn't a great finish to a rookie year. Fred was on a squad loaded at his position.

Baker has pretty much locked down his spot as the #2 PG and a combo SG. Fred needs to hope some NBA team needs 2nd or 3rd PG. I don't think Toronto is a logical home for him next year.
                            What makes you think he won't be back up? He has at least gotten off the bench in 3 of the 5 playoff games for the Raptors.

Comment

• I have come here to chew bubblegum and kickass ... and I'm all out of bubblegum.

Comment

• If it weren't for the need to identify the team that picked him up, the title of this thread could just as easily be, "Fred is a Winner!"

Of course, we already knew that, but it's nice to see his NBA team recognize it as well.

Comment

Working...
                                X