Fred is a Raptor!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by shockmonster View Post
    If someone would tweet him, call him out, and question his competence as a basketball analyst, he'd probably just delete it.
    I saw this on Facebook -- the minute Fred and Ron set foot on court in their first regular season NBA game, they will have exceeded the entire NBA career of Goatlube.

Comment

• I purchased NBA League Pass just so I can watch Fred and Ron play. :-) Hopefully Cle and Murry make it back to a roster as well.

Comment

• Pistons at Raptors on now. Fox Sports Detroit for those with DirecTV
        Last edited by ky-mike; October 26, 2016, 06:47 PM.

Comment

• Fred does not make it off the bench as the Raptors win by 19.

Comment

• I have come here to chew bubblegum and kickass ... and I'm all out of bubblegum.

Comment

• https://scontent-ord1-1.cdninstagram...52871680_n.mp4 Freds little sis
              Last edited by kcshocker11; October 27, 2016, 10:50 PM.
              I have come here to chew bubblegum and kickass ... and I'm all out of bubblegum.

Comment

• Originally posted by kcshocker11 View Post
                I didn't know that FVV has a sister. She's a cutie. Too soon for Coach Adams to offer a scholarship?

Comment

• Toronto plays Cleveland tonight. Pretty cool for the "King" to have his first two games of the season against a couple of kids from Wichita State, even if they don't actually get to play against him.
                  "You Don't Have to Play a Perfect Game. Your Best is Good Enough."

Comment

• Originally posted by ShockdaWorld View Post
                    Toronto plays Cleveland tonight. Pretty cool for the "King" to have his first two games of the season against a couple of kids from Wichita State, even if they don't actually get to play against him.
                    And hes Damn lucky!
                    I have come here to chew bubblegum and kickass ... and I'm all out of bubblegum.

Comment

• Guess who has 2 thumbs and tickets to see Fred play the rockets on 11/23?! Guess who also has 2 thumbs and tickets to see Ron take on the rockets on New Years?!? I don't know if you can tell, but I'm pretty excited lol.

Comment

• Has Fred gotten any playing time yet? I didn't see anything in box scores.

Comment

• Originally posted by rrshock View Post
                          Has Fred gotten any playing time yet? I didn't see anything in box scores.
                          Nothin yet. Hopefully they let him off the bench this evening.

Comment

• Fred made his NBA debut last night, playing 26 seconds. No stats other than the playing time.

Congrats to Fred.

Comment

• So they gave him the ol' "will he soil his pants?" test. Maybe they will give him 29 seconds next time? A 10% increase!
                              Kung Wu say, man who read woman like book, prefer braille!

Comment

• Open Gym with the Raptors about their new guys (including Fred) ...

... man ... I hope (wish?) the Knicks organization is a good behind the scenes as the Raptors seem to be.

Comment

Working...
                                X