No announcement yet.

2016-17 Media Hate Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Doug Gottlieb, who has worked as a television analyst since his playing days at Oklahoma State, will interview for the Cowboys' coaching vacancy, sources told ESPN.

Hope this was appropriate place to post this link -
    First post on this forum long time lurker. Think he would back out of the oc game if he were to be hired?

Comment

• Originally posted by ICTJHawk View Post
      http://www.espn.com/mens-college-bas...aching-vacancy

Hope this was appropriate place to post this link -
      First post on this forum long time lurker. Think he would back out of the oc game if he were to be hired?
      Why would he back out of a home game against a Top 10 team?

Well, maybe he would, but it's gonna cost him.
      Deuces Valley.
      ... No really, deuces.

- a smart man

Comment

• Originally posted by ShockerFever View Post
        Why would he back out of a home game against a Top 10 team?

Well, maybe he would, but it's gonna cost him.

Steal Gregg's Platinum American Express, sure. Cancel a game against the best team Stillwater will see next year?

Like @ShockerFever: said, it'll be costly if he's that stupid.

Comment

• Does anyone question his stupidity? Would love to see him get beat down at home by WSU.

Comment

• Comment

• Originally posted by ICTJHawk View Post
              Does anyone question his stupidity? Would love to see him get beat down at home by WSU.
              It's been authenticated again and again.

Comment

• I just wanted to post something I saw in the Wichita Eagle today. For no other purpose than to hate on the guy who wrote it:

How WSU can win more respect

"There has been a lot of talk of disrespect by the NCAA for the No. 10 seed that Wichita State was given. I really don’t understand where Coach Gregg Marshall or the WSU fans are coming from. A 10 seed is probably what they earned based upon their season. Michigan State was a 9 seed, Oklahoma State a 10 seed; both beat WSU and played in harder conferences. WSU had two top 50 RPI wins: Illinois State was by far their best win, and Colorado State was their next best win, a top 100 RPI. Of the 29 Division 1 wins, 23 were against teams ranked 150-plus; 16 of those were Missouri Valley Conference teams. Don’t cry foul when the NCAA seeds you as you should be. WSU didn’t beat any nonconference team of any caliber and played in a horrible MVC conference, which hurt them. If WSU wants respect, win some quality games and play in a better conference. Until then, just be happy you made it at all and stop the whining."

Gary Vonada, Wichita

Comment

• Originally posted by shocker_torero View Post
                  I just wanted to post something I saw in the Wichita Eagle today. For no other purpose than to hate on the guy who wrote it:

"There has been a lot of talk of disrespect by the NCAA for the No. 10 seed that Wichita State was given. I really don’t understand where Coach Gregg Marshall or the WSU fans are coming from. A 10 seed is probably what they earned based upon their season. Michigan State was a 9 seed, Oklahoma State a 10 seed; both beat WSU and played in harder conferences. WSU had two top 50 RPI wins: Illinois State was by far their best win, and Colorado State was their next best win, a top 100 RPI. Of the 29 Division 1 wins, 23 were against teams ranked 150-plus; 16 of those were Missouri Valley Conference teams. Don’t cry foul when the NCAA seeds you as you should be. WSU didn’t beat any nonconference team of any caliber and played in a horrible MVC conference, which hurt them. If WSU wants respect, win some quality games and play in a better conference. Until then, just be happy you made it at all and stop the whining."

Gary Vonada, Wichita

Looks like Jerry Palm has a pen name, what with that impeccable bit of deep quantitative analysis.

Comment

I just wanted to post something I saw in the Wichita Eagle today. For no other purpose than to hate on the guy who wrote it:

Gary Vonada, Wichita

Play in a better conference? Holy hell! Why didn't we think of that? I mean, playing in the Big XII would have cured all this. If we would have just snapped our fingers, the Jayhawks would have been coming to CKA in January.
                    78-65

Comment

Gary Vonada, Wichita

Originally posted by SHOCKvalue View Post
                      Looks like Jerry Palm has a pen name, what with that impeccable bit of deep quantitative analysis.
                      Originally posted by WuShock16 View Post
                      Play in a better conference? Holy hell! Why didn't we think of that? I mean, playing in the Big XII would have cured all this. If we would have just snapped our fingers, the Jayhawks would have been coming to CKA in January.
                      "You Just Want to Slap The #### Outta Some People"

Comment

Gary Vonada, Wichita

******* Chicken fans.

Comment

• Vegas is where you will get ultimate respect. How many teams
                          in this years field would we have been favored against? How many
                          teams in the last 32 would we have been favored against or no
                          more than a five point dog?

Comment

Gary Vonada, Wichita

I suppose we could also recruit talented criminals like your chickenhawks do Gary.
                            Its a good landing if you can walk away, its a great landing if the plane can be reused the next day.

Comment

• Originally posted by WheatShock View Post
                              I suppose we could also recruit talented criminals like your chickenhawks do Gary.
                              Hey now, Bill Self has gone above and beyond. Not only are they playing really well, he has done extraordinary work to keep those banditos on this side of the clink! COY Material indeed! #BillSelfBailBonds

Comment

• Originally posted by ShockingButTrue View Post
                                ******* Chicken fans.
                                The KU bandwagon is getting pretty full. They seem to be squeezing out of every crack right now.

Comment

Working...
                                X